2011 Hyundai Sonata Vol. R.I.P Camry, Accord, Altima, Mazda 6 etc.

Via Autoblog
Hyundai's South-Korean-market ad agency has been hard at work cooking up commercials for its latest offering: the 2010 Sonata. Apparently there were no current references that could describe this latest sedan, so they went back a few hundred years for help -- Renaissance artists, Italian musical terminology, and three competing complementary philosophies are used to tell the story. The "Art of Technology" is no simple tale, you see.

01_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

04_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

09_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

13_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

14_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

15_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

16_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

18_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

19_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

05_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

03_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

17_10_hyundai_sonata.jpg

pimp.gif
My folks have a current body style Sonata, and the thing isofficial. All it lacks is a little higher quality materials on the interior, and it looks like this one's got that taken care of.

pimp.gif

2011 Sonata is impressive.
That plus the powertrain warranty puts this at the top of my daily driver list.

Originally Posted by Diego

Price?
"The Sonata will set a new standard for world class mid-size sedans with state-of-the-art technology, superior build quality and emotional design," said Hyundai's vice chairman, Euisun Chung. "The new Sonata will raise Hyundai's brand values." With a manufacturer-estimated base price around $17,600 to $21,450 and available options such as rear heated seats,

Like the current model, I would expect mid 20's for the v6 w/ all options.

Other companies better start steppin it up. Hyundai really on they grind. As long as this isnt absurdly priced like then genesis then they will be good.

The interior is pretty tight but I'm not feelin the grill. They are def stepping their game up but I don't think Nissan, Toyota, of Honda have anythingto worry about...yet. A few more years of making good cars will help people get over the "it's still a Hyundai" mentality

Back
Top Bottom