2011 NBA MVP Thread

The battle is now officially for second place. D Rose will be your winner. Not really any way you can argue now.

Originally Posted by CP1708

The battle is now officially for second place. D Rose will be your winner. Not really any way you can argue now.

pimp.gif

Media already decided that Rose is MVP, even though LBJ has had the best season hands down.

Media already decided that Rose is MVP, even though LBJ has had the best season hands down.

Oh no.  They're still going to argue
laugh.gif

NTers are relentless. 

Rose won along time again the eyes of the media, but of course you could argue it. I think were just all tired of it, it's like date rape. Derrick Rose has put the roofies in your drink now he can have his with you and the mvp award that he doesn't deserve.

Oh no.  They're still going to argue
laugh.gif

NTers are relentless. 

Rose won along time again the eyes of the media, but of course you could argue it. I think were just all tired of it, it's like date rape. Derrick Rose has put the roofies in your drink now he can have his with you and the mvp award that he doesn't deserve.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif
After watching those last 3 minutes in Milwaukee...no one can argue Rose for MVP. The man took over that game when the outcome was in jeopardy.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif
After watching those last 3 minutes in Milwaukee...no one can argue Rose for MVP. The man took over that game when the outcome was in jeopardy.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

You sir are disillusioned.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

You sir are disillusioned.

Please man stop with the delusional stuff, you think he's the MVP, it's fine what ever enjoy. I disagree and there are plenty of logical reasons to disagree witch im not going into again.

Please man stop with the delusional stuff, you think he's the MVP, it's fine what ever enjoy. I disagree and there are plenty of logical reasons to disagree witch im not going into again.

Back
Top Bottom