2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Was a love/hate thing with Jacobs but his legs have been done for a few years already. He was part of the team that won the city two championships so I'll always be grateful, dude was emotional leader on offense and good blocker, even if he can't pick up a 3rd and 1 to save his life. True Giant.

Terrel Thomas needs to be locked up asap, very important piece to have back.

Was a love/hate thing with Jacobs but his legs have been done for a few years already. He was part of the team that won the city two championships so I'll always be grateful, dude was emotional leader on offense and good blocker, even if he can't pick up a 3rd and 1 to save his life. True Giant.

Terrel Thomas needs to be locked up asap, very important piece to have back.

Hate to see Jacobs go without having a replacement. I don't think Bradshaw can carry the load by himself.

Hate to see Jacobs go without having a replacement. I don't think Bradshaw can carry the load by himself.

RB's are a dime a dozen Ravage, Jacobs legs are getting up there in age.

Not sure if I'd want Kevin Boss again, never was too great of a blocker, but hey if its cheap why not. GMen will probably contact him soon

RB's are a dime a dozen Ravage, Jacobs legs are getting up there in age.

Not sure if I'd want Kevin Boss again, never was too great of a blocker, but hey if its cheap why not. GMen will probably contact him soon

Glad we got Thomas back, dude was our best player on defense last year.
Hope he can come back after his 2nd knee operation in his career.

Martellus Bennett is another player that intrigues me, dude had a great upside in Dallas, and never panned out.  Also wouldn't mind having Boss back, he was a tough player considering Eli always left him out to dry.

Glad we got Thomas back, dude was our best player on defense last year.
Hope he can come back after his 2nd knee operation in his career.

Martellus Bennett is another player that intrigues me, dude had a great upside in Dallas, and never panned out.  Also wouldn't mind having Boss back, he was a tough player considering Eli always left him out to dry.

sick.gif

i dont want any player in the giants that has touched a cowboys helmet

they are bad luck

Bennett is good. He's a huge target and will be a threat in the endzone.

He's a good hold over till Ballard and Beckum come back.

Bennett is good. He's a huge target and will be a threat in the endzone.

He's a good hold over till Ballard and Beckum come back.

Bennett is a guy Dallas drafted to eventually take over Witten since he is not getting any younger, 1 yr 2M is a steal....he has a lot to play for and a lot to prove, more stable team, Eli will give him a lot of touches.

Bennett is a guy Dallas drafted to eventually take over Witten since he is not getting any younger, 1 yr 2M is a steal....he has a lot to play for and a lot to prove, more stable team, Eli will give him a lot of touches.

Back
Top Bottom