2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

heap too now??? damn, giving sanchez plenty of targets.

still not sure why baltimore cut him, kinda dumb imo. ed dickson is great and all, but it's todd heap
laugh.gif

heap too now??? damn, giving sanchez plenty of targets.

still not sure why baltimore cut him, kinda dumb imo. ed dickson is great and all, but it's todd heap
laugh.gif

Heap would be a great NUMBER 2 to Keller.

I was so damn mad when they went away from him in the offense. I know they had to get Holmes and Edwards involved but I believe Keller is very underrated.

Heap would be a great NUMBER 2 to Keller.

I was so damn mad when they went away from him in the offense. I know they had to get Holmes and Edwards involved but I believe Keller is very underrated.

I read about the Heap meeting too, I doubt he can stay healthy but I like this pickup if it happens. Good redzone target and I like the double TE sets in a offense (get with the plan Schott Jr!). Heap was basically the Ravens offense for years, hope he comes aboard!

I read about the Heap meeting too, I doubt he can stay healthy but I like this pickup if it happens. Good redzone target and I like the double TE sets in a offense (get with the plan Schott Jr!). Heap was basically the Ravens offense for years, hope he comes aboard!

just woke up to this plaxico news.

not overly excited , just meh . dont know if this guy can get it done after the layoff. woulda rather kept braylon.

i'm just crackin up cause my drunk uncle last night was son animate about plax staying with the giants, he was spitting and everything
laugh.gif

oh well ........ like the heap thing though .....

just woke up to this plaxico news.

not overly excited , just meh . dont know if this guy can get it done after the layoff. woulda rather kept braylon.

i'm just crackin up cause my drunk uncle last night was son animate about plax staying with the giants, he was spitting and everything
laugh.gif

oh well ........ like the heap thing though .....

Plaxico eh'?

price.jpg

He had to have come to us for a reason, instead of the Giants or Steelers. If he is as motivated as Vick to redeem himself and his career, then this will go down as a great signing, especially for the price of $3.0M.

I would rather Braylon back, but I guess I can settle for Plaxico.

A friend of mine (a Giants fan), was welcoming him back with open arms. Looks like his arms are now folded in disgust
laugh.gif

Plaxico eh'?

price.jpg

He had to have come to us for a reason, instead of the Giants or Steelers. If he is as motivated as Vick to redeem himself and his career, then this will go down as a great signing, especially for the price of $3.0M.

I would rather Braylon back, but I guess I can settle for Plaxico.

A friend of mine (a Giants fan), was welcoming him back with open arms. Looks like his arms are now folded in disgust
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

This can be the influence of Tom Moore. You know....the very UNDER-THE-RADAR signing of former offensive genius for the Colts/Peyton Manning that we signed on as a consultant. The Colts "base" offense consisted of a 2-TE set.

Originally Posted by rillo561

This can be the influence of Tom Moore. You know....the very UNDER-THE-RADAR signing of former offensive genius for the Colts/Peyton Manning that we signed on as a consultant. The Colts "base" offense consisted of a 2-TE set.

Just woke to this also. LOVE it.
pimp.gif

Better, more reliable and athletic than Braylon.

Now let's get Cro, Heeeeeeaaaaaaapppp, and a pass rusher. (Osi?)

Just woke to this also. LOVE it.
pimp.gif

Better, more reliable and athletic than Braylon.

Now let's get Cro, Heeeeeeaaaaaaapppp, and a pass rusher. (Osi?)

with our main blocking TE gone in Hartsock...
how's Heap as a blocker? I know he has the size, but is he primarily a pass-catching TE?

At least we have Mulligan, who's a good blocker.

with our main blocking TE gone in Hartsock...
how's Heap as a blocker? I know he has the size, but is he primarily a pass-catching TE?

At least we have Mulligan, who's a good blocker.

Question: why aren't we looking at Nick Barnett?

EDIT:

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta

#Jets have agreed to terms with their final unsigned draft pick, Kenrick Ellis, according to ESPNNY. All 6 rookies now in the fold. #nyj

Back
Top Bottom