2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

LOL ... "what are you gonna do to beat floyd?" "at this point, i have no idea, im not in training camp..." smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Floyd's face when he said that

LOL ... "what are you gonna do to beat floyd?" "at this point, i have no idea, im not in training camp..." smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And he is supposed to be a threat to Floyd
laugh.gif

Can we stop pretending this isn't a tune up fight.

Floyd puts on a clinic. Ortiz has zero chance.

And he is supposed to be a threat to Floyd
laugh.gif

Can we stop pretending this isn't a tune up fight.

Floyd puts on a clinic. Ortiz has zero chance.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I ain't even gonna say anything.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 I ain't even gonna say anything.

When he said he wasn't in camp I was like, %#*, How much longer you gonna wait. You're not fighting Roy Jones Jr here

When he said he wasn't in camp I was like, %#*, How much longer you gonna wait. You're not fighting Roy Jones Jr here

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

No country for Roy Jones Jr. slander like he wouldn't wipe the floor with both of them in his prime.

Back
Top Bottom