2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Ayo, if any of you know who Chalie Zelenoff is (if you're on boxingscene a lot then I know you will)

He fought an exhibition match with Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Ayo, if any of you know who Chalie Zelenoff is (if you're on boxingscene a lot then I know you will)

Don't mind the thread title, Charlie put up that vid himself (he is clearly mentally ill).

But Floyd Sr. whooped his @%# at 61 years of age and with a lung problem.

Charlie then proceeded to get his @%# whooped by an unknown accomplice of Floyd Sr (after Charlie cheap shotted Floyd Sr.)

Dude took 2 L's in a matter of one round.

laugh.gif

Don't mind the thread title, Charlie put up that vid himself (he is clearly mentally ill).

But Floyd Sr. whooped his @%# at 61 years of age and with a lung problem.

Charlie then proceeded to get his @%# whooped by an unknown accomplice of Floyd Sr (after Charlie cheap shotted Floyd Sr.)

Dude took 2 L's in a matter of one round.

laugh.gif

I want to know what happened after wards? if you go on his Youtube page, this fool is praising himself in the comments section LMFAO
roll.gif

eek.gif
Floyd Sr. using the shoulder roll

I want to know what happened after wards? if you go on his Youtube page, this fool is praising himself in the comments section LMFAO
roll.gif

eek.gif
Floyd Sr. using the shoulder roll

Wow, that sucker punch was effed up. He clearly thinks it was a real fight or something, and he obviously has no skills whatsoever.
roll.gif

Wow, that sucker punch was effed up. He clearly thinks it was a real fight or something, and he obviously has no skills whatsoever.
roll.gif

You be on ESB MAKITA?

I remember back in 06/07 they had a bunch of threads where they hyped up Charlie (obviously a wind up).

You be on ESB MAKITA?

I remember back in 06/07 they had a bunch of threads where they hyped up Charlie (obviously a wind up).

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Yes, Hagler was quite the specimen.

A question that always gets asked to me is, Hagler vs Monzon, (I'm obviously a bit biased) but Hagler would wear Monzon down and probably TKO him in the 14th.

And as for Duran, was really impressed with how he stuck in there with Hagler for 15 rounds (when quite a lot of people were expecting Hagler to KO Duran).
How? Monzon was never KO'd, he had a great chin though not on the level of Hagler.
This dude used to smoke a pack a day and STILL had 15 round stamina. (Same for Locche).
So he's not gassing out either.

I think Monzon is gonna control Hagler with his jab, peppering him on the oustide with one two's,
Hagler will eventually start swarming him, maybe stun him abit, but it'll be too late.

SD for the King.

A question that always gets asked to me is, Hagler vs Monzon, (I'm obviously a bit biased) but Hagler would wear Monzon down and probably TKO him in the 14th.

And as for Duran, was really impressed with how he stuck in there with Hagler for 15 rounds (when quite a lot of people were expecting Hagler to KO Duran).
How? Monzon was never KO'd, he had a great chin though not on the level of Hagler.
This dude used to smoke a pack a day and STILL had 15 round stamina. (Same for Locche).

I think Monzon is gonna control Hagler with his jab, peppering him on the oustide with one two's,
Hagler will eventually start swarming him, maybe stun him abit, but it'll be too late.

SD for the King.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

SD for the King.
How is Monzon gonna pepper Hagler with his jab when Marvin was EXTREMELY good at avoiding jabs/neutralizing them?
Monzon also had much slower footwork than Marvin, once Marvin neutralizes Carlos' jab and get in his range, he's gonna start pounding on Monzon. 

As for my light heavy list, has to be a toss up between Archie Moore and Ezzard Charles. 

And I only browse ESB, I'm mostly on Boxingscene tho.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

SD for the King.
How is Monzon gonna pepper Hagler with his jab when Marvin was EXTREMELY good at avoiding jabs/neutralizing them?
Monzon also had much slower footwork than Marvin, once Marvin neutralizes Carlos' jab and get in his range, he's gonna start pounding on Monzon. 

As for my light heavy list, has to be a toss up between Archie Moore and Ezzard Charles. 

And I only browse ESB, I'm mostly on Boxingscene tho.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by TCURDA

Twitter says rumors aren't true per his agent
frown.gif
 Keep fighting Joe. *#%# cancer.

With all due respect though, Ali whuped him twice. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Greatest trilogy of all time, pure poetry. If the rumors are true thank you Joe Frazier, God Bless that man.

You need to watch that fight again, or the documentury on that fight because in the last round Ali quit on his stool. Ali was begging his corner to throw in the towel and Joe was in the other corner begging his team not to throw in the towel. Needless to say Joe's team thru in the towel before Ali's team.
eek.gif
 yea it was that close.

With all due respect to Joe, his corner threw in the towel because they believed that any more punishment he'd die. They (they being Eddie Futch and his cornermen) had seen enough boxing deaths and they described Joe as having all those symptoms. Ali nearly killed him. I have to give it to Ali. 
That however is a testament to Joe's heart, if he could have won that fight, even if it meant death I fully believe he would have if it were up to him he would have fought that last round. The man was and is the epitome of heart. I agree with Ali, if there was ever a holy war I'd want Joe on my side. 

Back
Top Bottom