2012 Audi A8 L.. Thoughts on this vehicle?

I was so into American cars for the longest, but after watching in depth video on the Audi A8 I REALLY WANT THIS CAR.. It's so well built and well crafted all together.  I would get this car when I finish college and get a house.. This car is sexy..

What you guys think of this car/ Pro's and Con's.. 

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

7>s550>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A8

roll.gif

At the 7 being better than a 550... well everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I cant wait to see what the LS comes out with. We should see it towards end of the summer.

idk where to rank them at this point.

That A8 is sumthing serioussss though.... i'd take it over the S n 7 as of now.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

I cant wait to see what the LS comes out with. We should see it towards end of the summer.

idk where to rank them at this point.

That A8 is sumthing serioussss though.... i'd take it over the S n 7 as of now.
That will be interesting. 
I also heard that the new S-Class comes out around next year. 

However, onto the Audi. 
grin.gif

I always feel like the Audi's are trying to catch up to what Benz and Bimmer do. 

/\/\/\ ignore that troll...

*waits for RFX and AI Audi*

...beautiful machine. no doubt

"If i had the money tho..." (typical NTer car response) ... id buy the CLS i think

the trouble with the a8 is for the base price you can get a loaded 7 or CLS...

S550 > A8 = 7 IMO

With that said, I'd rather get an A8 because you don't see them around as much compared to the 7 (los angeles they're everywhere)

Well for the money there are plenty things you can get of course.

But this isnt a CLS , A7, 6 series thread............. so $+*+ jewsee

i think the S is far and away the best in class out of the other brands (A8, 7 Series, and LS).

all the other classes can be up in the air, but i think mercedes sets the standard here.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

7>s550>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A8

son, BMW is trash
the thing is, you cannot go wrong with any of those vehicles. all three are beautiful powerful and luxurious. and no bmw is certainly not trash, especially not the 7. 

i dont know anything about cars but heres my random opinion. ive been in one, maybe a 2010 or 2011 dont remember. i felt like a ****** in the back seat. so much leg room. kinda felt like it was an old mans car. arent audi always needing repairs though?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\/\/\ ignore that troll...

*waits for RFX and AI Audi*

...beautiful machine. no doubt

"If i had the money tho..." (typical NTer car response) ... id buy the CLS i think

the trouble with the a8 is for the base price you can get a loaded 7 or CLS...
That's another issue with Audi.  Everything is an option, and their options don't come cheap.

dude said 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 550 though
roll.gif

must be out yo dam mind

Benz > audi > bmw

if i was OP though id rather cop a 550
pimp.gif

c4e2273.jpg

I think the new A8 is bite my hand beautiful. INside and out, although I'm very curious to see what Benz comes up with next year.

Oh and there are rumours of a BMW M7, probably next series though, but BMW doesn't have a car in the league of the S65 or W12.

Back
Top Bottom