[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by RFX45

Someone offered me Humphries & Gooden for Iggy ( I have AI). I am really considering on accepting it. Opinions?
Any more opinions on this? Offer expires soon and I'm looking for some more insight. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

SMFH.

Dropped Mullens yesterday, dude drops 23 today.

His numbers were only down because of an injury to his shooting hand.. dude relies on his jumper

Someone offered me Humphries & Gooden for Iggy ( I have AI). I am really considering on accepting it. Opinions?
Any more opinions on this? Offer expires soon and I'm looking for some more insight. Thanks!
Id pass, but I would also throw him a counter if he really want Iggy. Try and go Gooden and a decent guard or something. Gooden is gonna be good since hes gonna see starters minutes and he isnt afraid to shoot the ball or get dirty for boards. 

Hump is a bum tho. I see Nets games all the time and if that team wasnt so shallow with talent he wouldnt even get PT. Hes always blowing D Wills assists by missing gimmie layups. I swear he do it on purpose to pad his stats with offensive boards. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Id pass, but I would also throw him a counter if he really want Iggy. Try and go Gooden and a decent guard or something. Gooden is gonna be good since hes gonna see starters minutes and he isnt afraid to shoot the ball or get dirty for boards. 

Hump is a bum tho. I see Nets games all the time and if that team wasnt so shallow with talent he wouldnt even get PT. Hes always blowing D Wills assists by missing gimmie layups. I swear he do it on purpose to pad his stats with offensive boards. 

gooden has been good this week but who knows if he can keep up with this as the schedule starts to take a toll on him. try to get someone that you know will play good every night along with gooden in the trade

Thanks for the tips. The guy has a pretty solid team so I am not sure who else to ask.
He has Kemba, Wade, Nash, Kobe, Noah, Boozer, David West, SJax, Hawes & Teague.
Who is the more realistic addition to Gooden?

Ugh, Blatche is hurt now too and gone for 3-5 weeks. Is he worth just dropping at this point?
Ok, you think this trade is too lopsided? Get Humphries, Gooden & Teague for Iggy and EGordon? I might even include Blatche in there. 

I just picked Zbo back up and picked up Eric Gordon.
If these two guys come back early March (like they suppose to), y'all think they could push me to the top with about 30-35 games left?

Nash, Morrow, Matthews, George, Gallinari, DJ White, Iguodala, Cousins, Dwight, DJordan and Haslem filling out the rest of my roster.

Originally Posted by diew its james

theres still 30 games left in march?

Yep. Remember the season is going all the way til the end of April. I know Grizz will have about 31 games left heading into March.
coolnesschris, yea but that was all speculation. The doctor said he's definitely suppose to be back on March 2nd from a few weeks ago. ZBO suppose to have another MRI in the next few days though.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I just picked Zbo back up and picked up Eric Gordon.
If these two guys come back early March (like they suppose to), y'all think they could push me to the top with about 30-35 games left?

Nash, Morrow, Matthews, George, Gallinari, DJ White, Iguodala, Cousins, Dwight, DJordan and Haslem filling out the rest of my roster.
I heard Z-Bo might not even come back this season.

i tried to hold onto gordon as long as i can but i ended up dropping him. i guess i can pick him up again in march

even if you got teague instead I rather just keep Iggy. Stop hating on Hump cuz he smashed Kim and ya'll didn't jk 
laugh.gif
. For real though, Hump is a great hustle player who is pretty consistent. If you need a big man, then yeah teague and hump is more than enough.

Who can I trade Scola for. Need a PG for steals/assists. All this guy has been doing this season has been racking up turnovers.

What do you guys think of this trade. I get Nash and send Granger? I really only have 1 pg at the moment with Irving

Back
Top Bottom