[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Got offered Al Jefferson and John Wall for Pau Gasol and Jrue Holiday... obviously Pau Gasol been going crazy here lately and thats what caused this guy to offer me this trade.. what ya'll think?
I'd keep Pau and Jrue, who haven't even broke out yet.  Wall's TOs and FG% somes nights 
sick.gif

So glad I drafted Rubio in the mid-late part of every league I was in this year.
If anyone is in need of a big man, scoop up Nikola Pekovic. Guy shoots like 50-60% and will be a good bet for a double-double most nights.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Got offered Al Jefferson and John Wall for Pau Gasol and Jrue Holiday... obviously Pau Gasol been going crazy here lately and thats what caused this guy to offer me this trade.. what ya'll think?
I'd keep Pau and Jrue, who haven't even broke out yet.  Wall's TOs and FG% somes nights 
sick.gif

yeah. if you were to trade pau, try to get maximum for him

So what is Jeremy Lin's trade value right now? I seen on CBS.com Lin was traded for LeBron straight up!

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

So what is Jeremy Lin's trade value right now? I seen on CBS.com Lin was traded for LeBron straight up!

indifferent.gif
, can i join that league?
roll.gif

lin on most nights can give you up to 4 categories. very solid pg, if you need an extra assist/pts person in your lineup. hopefully his 3pt game improves and i wanna see him get a steal a game and limit to 3 TO's/gm

What do you think of my trade proposal: DeMarcus and R. Allen for Monta and A. Morrow? Is that pretty even trade? I need 3's (Monta and Morrow) and he needs boards (DMC and Ray). 

Originally Posted by diew its james

i'd rather have cousins and allen for now. morrow will slowly fade back since brooks is back
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. What do you think of Kevin Martin for Duncan?

I've been doing spot starts after I dropped jack, should I just stash JR Smith or pick Jack back up? The waiver wire is thin in my league plus there's a transaction limit

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Anyone stashing Lopez yet?
laugh.gif
 Man, you should've been stashed him.  he's most likely coming back this wk. zdawgz,  don't trade K Martin for Duncan.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

I've been doing spot starts after I dropped jack, should I just stash JR Smith or pick Jack back up? The waiver wire is thin in my league plus there's a transaction limit

jack should be back next week

I send out Rubio, J.Lin & Marcus Thornton
I receive Deron Williams, S-Jax & Jameer Nelson

Which side benefits the most?

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

I send out Rubio, J.Lin & Marcus Thornton
I receive Deron Williams, S-Jax & Jameer Nelson

Which side benefits the most?
not yours, s-jax and nelson are trash. 

i think you should just keep rubio and lin. you basically only want dwill out of that trade and id rather have 2 solid pgs than one really good one. also marcus thornton is going to be good, much better than sjax and nelson/kidd

PG
Rajon Rondo
(Bos - PG)
PGChiW, 95-9190%1122.5001013.7690321015205
SG
Nick Young
(Was - SG,SF)
SG@DetQ1 11:01, 4-0 76%111.00000-0200000
G
Jordan Farmar
(NJ - PG)
13%-------------
SF
James Johnson
(Tor - SF,PF)
SFLALL, 94-92 31%38.37512.5000762110
PF
Andrea Bargnani
(Tor - PF,C)INJ
PFLALL, 94-9254%-------------
F
Tayshaun Prince
(Det - SF,PF)
FWasQ1 11:01, 0-4 41%00-00-0000000
C
Drew Gooden
(Mil - PF,C)
49%-------------
Util
Nikola Pekovic
(Min - C)
29%-------------
Util
Ersan Ilyasova
(Mil - SF,PF)
14%-------------
BN
Michael Beasley
(Min - SF,PF)
54%-------------
BN
Ramon Sessions
(Cle - PG,SG)
21%-------------
BN
Kevin Durant

Who to drop for Lopez?

farmar or prince.
farmar has been silently playing well.  I'd add him in a 12 team league. I'm getting ready to unload K Martin and Rubio for Curry, who's one of my fav. players but those ankles 
30t6p3b.gif
. I feel like taking the risk since my team is going to be even more stacked when I get Z Bo and Brook back.

Probably had my best week this whole season. Only went 7-2. Couldve gone 8-1, but Steph Curry and Lin killed my FT%. Other than that, Lin, Monta, and Curry carried me in points. Had to bench a lot of guys today to win TO, but I couldve dropped 820+ points. I feel so proud
laugh.gif

Didnt really think my team would do a whole lot of scoring this season.

Tied for 2nd place on an autopicked draft. So far so good.

Someone in my league is in desperate need for bigs since he missed the drafts and received all guards due to autopick. I came up with two different packages to offer him. Which would be a better trade for me?

(Receive)Aldridge
(Trade) Brand, Okafor, Diaw

or

(Receive) Lawson, Aldridge
(Trade) Manu, Brand, Okafor

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Someone in my league is in desperate need for bigs since he missed the drafts and received all guards due to autopick. I came up with two different packages to offer him. Which would be a better trade for me?

(Receive)Aldridge
(Trade) Brand, Okafor, Diaw

or

(Receive) Lawson, Aldridge
(Trade) Manu, Brand, Okafor
deal 1 is a cheap $!$ price for LA but may throw off your big man rotation.  I doubt the owner takes it.   You may have to put in Manu instead of Diaw.

Are people still holding on to Hawes?
I don't have him, he is suppose to be day to day but the reports at rotoworld says he is out on a daily basis.
I know dude is a possible triple-double when he plays but it must be frustrating as hell to hold on this guy.
They kept saying he'll be back in a week and then get more setbacks. He's played twice in what, 15 games now?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

farmar or prince.
farmar has been silently playing well.  I'd add him in a 12 team league. I'm getting ready to unload K Martin and Rubio for Curry, who's one of my fav. players but those ankles 
30t6p3b.gif
. I feel like taking the risk since my team is going to be even more stacked when I get Z Bo and Brook back.
i suggested farmar because i don't see him winning assists with rondo as his only true pg, ramon will be back on the bench soon and farmar and rondo alone probably can't win it for you

Back
Top Bottom