2012 NFL Draft WAGs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Keenum's girl looks like ferris buller's friend (gordie howe jersey).

I was gonna say mclovin but this is spot on.
They all look like nice regular girls, not mad at that. RGIII's chick is not attractive at all tho.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

My comment is for the married or engaged ones...unless they are cool with 'how it is'. Then brilliant!

Unless your of the Jeter mentality then its always gone be like that.
Finding one at school who is gone get their degree, and iyo has those competitive juices to excel at what they want to do is the best option.
I don't care if your making 100 million a year, having a person who does nothing but shop, and let someone else raise your kids is a bad look for the relationship.
It doesn't matter if this person does nothing but raise money for your charitable causes/ help the tax bill. If your an pro athlete you have to find a person who isn't gone end up on basketball wives, or Real housewives. And the reality of the situation is that your gone find that person while your not as affluent as you are as a pro athlete.
Sometimes it goes wrong: See D Wade, but look at his current situation. He found someone with a definable skill in which she makes money. She doesn't mind helping him raise his children.
Even Bron did it right.... Shorty helps with the tax bill, is low key, and doesn't show her ego in public.

Shaq failed when his cheating got out of control, and she saw she was smarter than him. Shorty went out and created a damn empire on what I would consider her own 2 feet. And Shaq still dont get it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Listening to sarah smiles

Trent + samoan chick = at least 3 future NFL 1st round pick off spring
Pretty much.

It's almost as potent as the College bball/football player + Track runner wife.

Shaq ex wife turned into a legal pimp.

These dudes did the right thing, find her while your in school. Pros or real life, the % of getting a good one after college become alot slimmer.

http://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/2012/04/2012-nfl-draft-wags/.htmlhttp://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/2012/04/2012-nfl-draft-wags/.html   http://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/2012/04/2012-nfl-draft-wags/.html  http://itsalwayssunnyindetroit.com/2012/04/2012-nfl-draft-wags/.html  
Case_Keenum_Kimberly.jpeg

alan-ruck-then-365fp041410.jpg

How do you guys think of *$@+ like this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

White women win with athletes...they get all the white and black stars...while black chicks get relegated to being jump offs and baby mamas. Sucks real bad for the sistas...unless they are exotic and light skinned-ed.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Shaq ex wife turned into a legal pimp.

These dudes did the right thing, find her while your in school. Pros or real life, the % of getting a good one after college become alot slimmer.
Legal Pimp is an understatement Shorty wrote the manual on how to do it in modern times w/o PERSONALLY looking like a money hungry !%%##. I done peeped like 3 episodes, and the only one where she was significant on air time was the finale where she wrangled the other ones into conversation.
EWG is right though, on all aspects of entertainment black women are losing, but lets be real. Emotionally and mentally they do end up less equipped to handle those situations.
The last thing an athlete wants is a strong minded person who is gone call them on their *%$#, while at the same time in a lot of cases being lazy.
But that's any man, and you couple that with the affinity black women have to demand more of their men than any other race as a whole their situation as a whole is regrettable.

Most of the females probably locked them down when they saw they had NFL potential soph. or junior year. Trophy husbands.. Congrats to those winners. They out did their fellow classmates

Man...Kellen Moore looks like he's from the Hills Have Eyes. He's lucky he even pulled that.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

White women win with athletes...they get all the white and black stars...while black chicks get relegated to being jump offs and baby mamas. Sucks real bad for the sistas...unless they are exotic and light skinned-ed.

Sad but true. 
frown.gif

my girl's white and even i was cringing every time i scrolled down and saw each dude locking down a midwest bunny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ToneLow

I was gonna say mclovin but this is spot on.
They all look like nice regular girls, not mad at that. RGIII's chick is not attractive at all tho.
she got tig ol bitties and been down since day 1 though
laugh.gif

don't get it twisted, he's a baller, but rg3's a baylor qb and not exactly clark gable.  how many girls do you think were checking for him before january?

chick got in early and staked her claim.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Sad but true. 
frown.gif

"The more money you get, the lighter the women get, until they're eventually White".....-Rick James

Back
Top Bottom