2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I'm sorry, but I just really have to gloat about my team...10-team standard league for money...after 2 trades and 6 good waiver/FA pickups...it's gonna be tough choosing who to start each week...for this week, my starters as of now are the guys with stars, any changes i should make?...one spot is RB/WR...thanks

QUARTERBACKS
Michael Vick, Phi QB***
Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buf QB

RUNNING BACKS
Ray Rice, Bal RB***
DeMarco Murray, Dal RB***
Donald Brown, Ind RB
Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
Mikel Leshoure, Det RB
Ryan Williams, Ari RB

RECEIVERS
Steve Johnson, Buf WR***
Roddy White, Atl WR***
Brandon Lloyd, NE WR***
Martellus Bennett, NYG TE***
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
DeSean Jackson, Phi WR

TEAM D/ST
Seahawks D/ST D/ST***

KICKERS
Mason Crosby, GB K***

I'm sorry, but I just really have to gloat about my team...10-team standard league for money...after 2 trades and 6 good waiver/FA pickups...it's gonna be tough choosing who to start each week...for this week, my starters as of now are the guys with stars, any changes i should make?...one spot is RB/WR...thanks

QUARTERBACKS
Michael Vick, Phi QB***
Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buf QB

RUNNING BACKS
Ray Rice, Bal RB***
DeMarco Murray, Dal RB***
Donald Brown, Ind RB
Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
Mikel Leshoure, Det RB
Ryan Williams, Ari RB

RECEIVERS
Steve Johnson, Buf WR***
Roddy White, Atl WR***
Brandon Lloyd, NE WR***
Martellus Bennett, NYG TE***
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
DeSean Jackson, Phi WR

TEAM D/ST
Seahawks D/ST D/ST***

KICKERS
Mason Crosby, GB K***

I'm sorry, but I am really going to have to knock you down a peg or two. Gloat about your team? In a 10 team league, yours is beyond mediocre.

NT'ers please help me out I got too many options I don't know where to start. I am 2-0 this is my money league.
QB- Eli Manning
RB- Ray Rice
RB- Micheal Bush
WR- Victor Cruz
WR- Wes Welker
TE- Freaking Pitta the one week I start him never again
W/R- Jordy Nelson
W/R/T- V-Jax
BN:
RB- Matt Forte
RB- Fred Jackson
RB- Alfred Morris
RB- Ryan Williams
WR- Pierre Garcon
RB- Reggie Bush
I feel if my team was healthy it would own every week Help out please will rep!

I like Forte if he's a go, which moves Bush to the bench, but believe it or not, the safest play just might be Alfred Morris for this weekend. Upside is higher for just about all your other backs, but there's no gaurantee they play or if they do, they could have limited carries.

Mike Williams is available as a free agent in my PPR league. Should I pick him up and start him over Danny Amendola or Andrew Hawkins? He's going up against the worst D (Skins) while the other 2 are going up against top-10 D's (Seahawks, Jags). If so, the question then becomes who to drop. Players that I can drop are Ben Tate, Hawkins, and Ryan Williams. None seem worth dropping for him, but I need all the points I can get after Pitta provided me with a donut. :\

Last edited:
Ok need some help

QB Brees or Schaub
RB Ry Williams or Choice
WR Welker / Amendola / Colston / Barden (need 3)

Another league

QB Rivers or Dalton
RB Leshoure / Ry Williams / Morris (need 2)

need help on which 2 players i should start.

lance moore vs gb
hakeem nicks vs phily
stevan ridley vs buf
michael bush vs dal

MMG said:
Ok need some help

QB Brees or Schaub
RB Ry Williams or Choice
WR Welker / Amendola / Colston / Barden (need 3)

Another league

QB Rivers or Dalton
RB Leshoure / Ry Williams / Morris (need 2)

Tough choice between Brees and Shaub, who has a nice matchup. I'd go with Brees just because of the weapons at his disposal. I really don't think you can ever bench him no matter who else you have. RB I'd go Ryan Williams. It looks like both Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller are gonna be able to play this week. WR I'd go Welker, Colston, Barden. Nicks is out again which means it could be another nice day for Barden. Amedola going against a tough D.

For your other league I'd go Rivers at QB. For RB I'd go Ryan Williams, then its a tough choice between the other 2. Leshoure going up against a Vikes D that hasn't allowed a rushing TD yet this season, and Morris going up against a tough Bucs D, not to mention that RGIII takes touches and TDs away from him. I'm leaning toward Leshoure but not by much.

Last edited:
i need to pick up and start one of these guys. who should i go with?

Hankerson @ TB
kerley @ SF
ramse @ PHI

thoughts?

^ damn son.. just damn... poor options all around... i'd wait for them to confirm Nicks is out, and pick up Barden.

Yeah Nicks is pretty much ruled out for Sunday.And go with Decker over Maclin, he's  turning into Peytons #1 target and should do numbers like the Dow Jones against OAK secondary.

Reports are CJ has less of a likelihood of playing than Fred Jackson does. I'm thinking of starting him of Denarius Moore in my flex...what do you guys think?

Still waiting on this Manning to Decker combo to pan out, myself. It's bound to happen, but they haven't looked all that great together in the regular season so far. It's weird.

Still waiting on this Manning to Decker combo to pan out, myself. It's bound to happen, but they haven't looked all that great together in the regular season so far. It's weird.

He's forcing a lot of passes to him and Tammes way, and they both are dropping passes, it's prob their not used each other yet.

Idk what it is either decker and tame ain't getting enough separation or the velocity of Mannings throws are :x

He's forcing a lot of passes to him and Tammes way, and they both are dropping passes, it's prob their not used each other yet.

Decker has gotten into a stupid bad habit of jumping or leaving his feet before making a catch. Making things harder on himself because it doesn't look neccessary.

They started getting a little better rapport going last game, so it's picking up. Big numbers loom.

Man i feel my team has depth but no sure fire #1 every wk besides brees....

What are everyone's thoughts on Ryan Williams...?

Would you drop Brandon LaFell for him? Thats literally my only drop option since Brown is a MUST NEED Handcuff for Bradshaw.. And i have ELI on the pine as a back up QB

But with Ryan Williams being a #1 back in AZ.... his value just leaps and i dont want to miss out on that if he capitalizes on his opportunity ...

Last edited:
im gonna regret not puttin quan in all week he dropped 15 ..... im almost positive i wont get that outta crabtree or nicks my starting wr's ......

^ especially if Nicks doesn't play.

Question for ya'll

Would you drop Chris Johnson for Dwayne Bowe?

Someone dropped Bowe earlier this week, and I'm almost sure he'll get scooped up off tonight's waiver, unless I put in a claim. It's solely for depth, as I have 4 solid RB and 4 solid WR ahead of 'em on my depth chart

RB - McFadden, Jamal Charles, Darren Sproles, Doug Martin
WR - Victor Cruz, Jordy Nelson, Reggie Wayne, Stevie Johnson

So do you think I should try to pick up Bowe or do you see any chance of a CJ2K comeback? I'm hesitant because Bowe at his best would be my WR3, borderline WR2. CJ at his best (I know, been a long time) is a RB1.

Back
Top Bottom