2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I'm trying to move Jordy Nelson to upgrade at RB.  I'm talking to one guy about Shady but he might be reluctant since it would make him a little thin at RB himself and he also has Jennings.  Another target would be Adrian Peterson since the guy who owns him also has Foster, McGahee, Spiller, and Martin.
sick.gif

I'm not shooting too high, am I?  I think Jordy's value is about as high as it will be right now.

For a light comparison:

Nelson - 122 points/17.4 per game

Peterson - 114 points/16.3 per game

McCoy - 91 points/15.2 per game

Last edited:
should i stick with DMC this week? Also, should i start COBB over Bowe? With jordy's hamstring issue, i think Cobb could have another big game.

Definitely go Cobb I think he's going to have a great game as well. With Brady Quinn in as QB now you can't trust Bowe.

Dwayne Bowe vs OAK
Mike Wallace vs WAS
Vincent Jackson @ MIN

Pick 2 standard ESPN

VJax and Mike Wallace. Again, like I said above, Brady Quinn at QB is not good news.

Rivers, Stafford or Weeden this week?

Rivers.

Pick 3

H. Nicks vs Cowboys (cowboys pass D been good but Nicks always lights them up so idk)

D. Moore vs Chiefs

A. Brown vs Skins

D. Bowe vs Raiders (scared of Quinn trying to throw him the ball)

M. Floyd vs Browns

good defense, below average QB...I'd avoid Fitz unless you really don't have any other viable options

Ballard Vs Green at RB?

And to chime in on having multiple WR from the same team, on my main team I have Moore/Colston & Smith/LaFell. It started off rather slow but the points that the combos have given me te past 3 weeks is NICE.

I only would do that at the wide receiver position w/ elite QBs. Down side is that bye week.

EDIT: not saying Cam is elite, kinda regret that combo lol.

Last edited:
FITZGERALD @ SF? Thoughts...?

I'm starting White, Harvin, and Antonio Brown over him

He struggled on the road vs a worse Vikings defense

Only thing that makes me want to start him is that it's MNF and he a had one good game vs the Niners at home last year

Fitzgerald is also Fitzgerald. Could always have a big game

TRADE ADVICE

Considering dealing A Morris for Decker.  We start 1QB 2RB 2WR and 1 W/R Flex.  Here is my current roster in a .5PPR league:

Brees

Cruz/Lloyd/D Moore/Hartline/Amendola/G Jennings

Forte/Richardson/CJ2K/A Morris/D Brown

Rudloph

Vikings D

I was trying to get by until week 10/11 when Amendola and/or Jennings would be back, but I wanted to give this some consideration. 

Last edited:
He changed the offer on me:

Yay or Nay:

I give:

Ryan Matthews

Doug Martin

Antonio Brown

Kenny Britt

I get:

McFadden

Julio Jones

Denarius Moore

Mikel Leshoure

My Team:

QB: Ryan

RB: Foster, Matthews, Martin, JStew, Felix

WR: Roddy, AJ, Brown, Britt, Andre Roberts

TE: Graham, Finley

He changed the offer on me:

Yay or Nay:

I give:

Ryan Matthews

Doug Martin

Antonio Brown

Kenny Britt

I get:

McFadden

Julio Jones

Denarius Moore

Mikel Leshoure

My Team:

QB: Ryan

RB: Foster, Matthews, Martin, JStew, Felix

WR: Roddy, AJ, Brown, Britt, Andre Roberts

TE: Graham, Finley
I dont think I would do this.  Your team looks good as is.  Roddy, AJ Green and A. Brown is a solid WR unit. Then you have Foster, Matthews, and D Mart at RB.  You would be giving away your #2 and 3 RBs for McFadden who hasnt been that great thus far, and Julio Jones who would be your #3WR.  I dont see a huge upside in this deal for you.

TRADE ADVICE

Considering dealing A Morris for Decker.  We start 1QB 2RB 2WR and 1 W/R Flex.  Here is my current roster in a .5PPR league:

Brees
Cruz/Lloyd/D Moore/Hartline/Amendola/G Jennings
Forte/Richardson/CJ2K/A Morris/D Brown
Rudloph
Vikings D

I was trying to get by until week 10/11 when Amendola and/or Jennings would be back, but I wanted to give this some consideration. 

You can get a lot more for the #2 fantasy RB than Eric damn Decker. Are you seriously considering that?

You can get a lot more for the #2 fantasy RB than Eric damn Decker. Are you seriously considering that?
I guess I'm just panicking b/c I'm thin at WR.  I'm just going to stay put for now and hope that Amendola and Jennings can get back to 100% in a few weeks.  Thanks for knocking some sense into me lol.

Wanted to get my fellow fantasy brethren's opinion's on a couple trades I made this week.

Romo for Vick - feels like a fair deal for both side but I'm a little curious if I made a mistake...

Michael Turner for Mike Wallace/Indy D - I have Shady McCoy and Spiller....Turner has been soooooo inconsistent plus I needed a receiver and D for the week because all my other ones are on bye.

Now my roster moving forward looks like

Vick/Flacco
Shady/Spiller/Pierre Thomas ( I know no depth)
A. Johnson/M. Wallace/V-Jax
M. Bennett/Celek/Pitta

Houston/Baltimore on D
Gostkowski/Greg the Leg from STL

Yall see any potential moves I could make to possibly secure my RB spot moving forward or should I stand pat

just got proposed this trade:

i get:

torrey smith
stevan ridley

i give:

alfred morris

my rb's are mjd, morris, and alex green :smh:

my wr's: hakeem nicks. decker, josh gordon, kendall wright

should i make the trade or hold off

Wanted to get my fellow fantasy brethren's opinion's on a couple trades I made this week.
Romo for Vick - feels like a fair deal for both side but I'm a little curious if I made a mistake...
Michael Turner for Mike Wallace/Indy D - I have Shady McCoy and Spiller....Turner has been soooooo inconsistent plus I needed a receiver and D for the week because all my other ones are on bye.
Now my roster moving forward looks like
Vick/Flacco
Shady/Spiller/Pierre Thomas ( I know no depth)
A. Johnson/M. Wallace/V-Jax
M. Bennett/Celek/Pitta
Houston/Baltimore on D
Gostkowski/Greg the Leg from STL
Yall see any potential moves I could make to possibly secure my RB spot moving forward or should I stand pat

I wouldn't have traded Romo for Vick especially.

The Turner move I like but it kinda kills your RB depth as you said. You have too many TE's/D/K's. I'd drop Pitta, Baltimore and Gostkowski and if you need a bye week replacement for Z next week, adjust accordingly. Work the waivers for some sleepers/backups at RB, guys like Daryl Richardson or Kendall Hunter or Javon Ringer or Philip Tanner.

I have Houston's D on a bye this week so I need a replacement. These are the Ds available in my league, the ones I have an eye on have a blue flag next to them. I'm leaning towards the obvious choice in the Seahawks, but I also like the Raiders who have a great matchup against the Chiefs. Any help?

Last edited:
Go with seattle..I wouldn't trust the Raiders defense as they would prolly give up a ton of yards to Charles.

Trade:

I give: Vernon Davis + Dez Bryant

I get: Doug Martin

My Team:

RB's: Ahmad Bradshaw, Felix Jones, MJD & Pierre Thomas

WR's: Larry Fitz, Brian Hartline, Josh Gordan, Jeremy Kerley

TE: Brandon Myers

With DeMarcco coming back, I don't see Felix producing in the future. Pierre is splitting carries and MJD is out. He was also willing to give up Trent Richardson, then again he's injured and I was willing to offer Jeremy Kerley instead of Dez Bryant. Suggestions? I need Doug for today's game.

Back
Top Bottom