2012 Orlando Dunkxchange pics

I had the opportunity to visit one of these functions for the 1st time and from the looks of the condition of most shoes, I was not impressed. The only shoe I could have possibly seen myself spending money on was the lebron 9 elite home that was on display. I could tell you I can't believe the condition of the shoes that were for sale and their asking prices. I took pics of every table there and apologize in advance for the quality of the pics. This posting was made for those who didn't get a chance to go and were curious to see what was there. The environment was hot and crowded. There was no air conditioning and the music playing was so loud in the small enclosed area that you left with a horrible headache. Those of you who did not attend, you did not miss much.

The nastiest part of my experience was picking up a pair of used copper foams that was soaked from someone washing it prior to the event. I guess they didn't have time to air dry their shoes.

People bring beat shoes to sell?

I buy nothing unless it's DS or damn near just tried on.

Exactly, I can never see myself wearing some nasty beat up shoes someone has had there foot funk in.

I've been to a few down in the FTL and Miami area and I was surprised how many people bring beat up shoes to sell/trade.

it still catches me off guard to see "collections" that are comprised entirely of shoes made within the last 2 years. regardless, some really nice pairs scattered throughout

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

it still catches me off guard to see "collections" that are comprised entirely of shoes made within the last 2 years. regardless, some really nice pairs scattered throughout
For real. Kids are so thirsty to post/share/brag about their "collections." That goes for most of the collection threads on NT too. Patience is a virtue. If your entire collection can be viewed on flightclub's website, perhaps there's no need to post it...

can't wait for sneaker con NYC trying to come up on somethings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

I was gonna post the same thing. I think a OG in the hobby now is someone who has been collecting for 5 years.

they had pretty decent stuff but why would they sell beat shoes for ridiculous prices. doesn't make sense

Back
Top Bottom