2012 PREVIEW: Nike Air Foamposite Ones - UPDATED 10/30

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

LMAO AT PPL BLAMING GENTRY. THAT LAST GOOD FOAM ONE WAS THE EGGPLANTS FROM 09. ANYTHING AFTER IS HORRID IN QUALITY. STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES. AND STOP BLAMING GENTRY FOR SOMETHING YOU GUYS HAVE COMPLETELY BEGGED FOR. YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELVES TO BLAME.

COPPING THE REDS THOUGH LMAO
Chill Brah. No one is blaming Gentry for Foam production moving from Taiwan to China or the colorways that are dropped in 2011. Foamheads, especially the ones on NT have been very specific with the colorways they wanted, very specific. And not a single one of them are dropping next year, no "Spacejams", no home Orlando colorway, no Navys. Even though 2 out of the 3 where previous rumored to be coming. 
If you wanted to experiment with wild idea you got the Pros, go nuts, everyone will understand. But instead it appears Gentry is zeroing in on the Ones to experiment with, so of course Foamheads will be in an uproar. Also people look at the decision he made at JB and are scared he will do the same with the Foams, !%!+$ out the a classic shoe in the pursuit of profits. 

But after stepping back and cooling down I realize that what they showed last night was not to bad 

-The Metallic Reds and Gold Ones looked great and where colorways the community has been asking for 

-The What the Foams are said to not releasing and if they do then maybe they might switch then to Pros like the did the Pines 

-The Silver/Infrared Pros looked good 

-The Electric Green Ones looked decent too but word is that they where just and unreleased samples 

-The yellow Ones are the only ones I have a problem with but some people even plenty OG foamheads will like them

And if that's all for the ones for 2012 then that's not so, so bad. 

the slimes are probably the same as the electric greens but they are just one's. i like them all. the new pro's look ill. and the metallic reds are a must cop.

so i guess no "memphis express" nike rookie lwp?? 
ohwell.gif

the all red ones 4 those who may not know...

Let the madness begin..  i'll wait to see which one's of these actually drop and what the final versions look like..  kinda sad to see so many foams coming out since it seems like they are trying to flood the market..  would be nicer to get some og colorways or heat that has never dropped to come out, but who knows what else nike may have up their sleeve..  

Looking back at this older thread,
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...MPOSITE-ONE-RETRO-THREAD
We may actually see a complete set of olympic themed shoes release, with the majority coming out in 2012. Perfect timing for the London games.
Spoiler [+]
i4l6xk.jpg

29lnvis.jpg

29eyvm.jpg
In any other genre, an idea 4 years late would a death sentence, but here the hype has only grown.

I'm surprised an orange one didn't come out for Halloween, or a pastel purple, yellow, and green for Easter...

There are many flood levels here. How far will they go?

Did he say the CW?

If so a list added to comment 1 would be good.

Looks like

Galaxies

gold

Volt?

Red

Silver/Infrared Pros?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

If we get everyone on #NT to pitch in a dollar or two we can probably hire a hitman to take care of Gentry.

Should of done this 10 years ago.

mann im confused on why everyone is so mad?...im happy we getting more foams!

so the list that came out orginally this summer with the navy foams is scratched now?

funny that gentry is behind this. can't hate, its a business. let the sheep keep buying.

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

mann im confused on why everyone is so mad?...im happy we getting more foams!

so the list that came out orginally this summer with the navy foams is scratched now?

1. Foams will and always have that exclusive tag to it. No matter how many pair come out. People like to feel special that they have Foams on
2. Foams are being saturated to the masses

3. A lot of fruity color this year and probably next year

4. Most of the Foam community wants solid, subtle and some past cw's

5. GENRTY

Me personally i just want more 1's and less Pro's
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom