pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
these are going to be a problem.

Wu Tang foams.

gold ones will be a problem as well 
smokin.gif

I wish they would just stiffen up the foam some more, couple dope colorways finally dropping and they gonna be on this Stay Puft foam
tired.gif

^ The sole of the green/metallic gold foams above looks like a pro's sole but the foam in this colorway that Gentry was holding up was clearly a one. I hope they are one's and not pro's. They are definitely on my list for 2012.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Foams are officially whored out.
larger quantities produced --> cheaper material used on them.
Thanks for killing another brand Gentry aka The Terminator

A slight shade away from the "Electric Green" Foamposite Pro that released earlier in the year, here's another potential green based Foamposite sample.

A yellow based version of the Foamposite One inspired by the team that originally drafted Penny, the Golden State Warriors.

Whoever said something about the Olympic theme for foams next year is prob right...

The “Translucent

Gentry's to do List

Destroy Jordan Brand [emoji]10004[/emoji]
Destroy the Penny line [emoji]10004[/emoji]
Destroy Zoom Kobe's *incomplete*
Destroy LeBron line *incomplete*

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Gentry's to do List

Destroy Jordan Brand [emoji]10004[/emoji]
Destroy the Penny line [emoji]10004[/emoji]
Destroy Zoom Kobe's *incomplete*
Destroy LeBron line *incomplete*
roll.gif

eggplant golds are a cop and the galaxies as well if they release. Cant see myself wearing the metallic reds but the golden states would look sick with some blue laces

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

gold ones will be a problem as well 
smokin.gif

I wish they would just stiffen up the foam some more, couple dope colorways finally dropping and they gonna be on this Stay Puft foam
tired.gif

I agree! But i think the reality is soft, undefined foams from here on out.(2010) I was foamless for 2011 because of the quality. If the trend continues, 2012 will be the same.

Is it just me or did Nike kinda swag jack that Foamposite Pro colorway with the red bottom from that dude on Youtube that constantly sole swaps & paints his Foamposite? Cause c'mon now dudes videos are like 2 years old on some.

Back
Top Bottom