2012 TOYOTA CAMRY OFFICIAL PICS .. It Looks better than a LEXUS!! Honda , Chevy Better watch out!!!

6073518971_5defd4a5e2_z.jpg

Honda and Toyota have really fallen off, all their cars look so plain and ugly, way to conservative in styling.

[h3]"2012 TOYOTA CAMRY OFFICIAL PICS .. It Looks better than a LEXUS!! Honda , Chevy Better watch..."[/h3]
it's iiight and all, but pump your breaks, sir.  no need to jump out of any windows.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

[h3]"2012 TOYOTA CAMRY OFFICIAL PICS .. It Looks better than a LEXUS!! Honda , Chevy Better watch..."[/h3]
it's iiight and all, but pump your breaks, sir.  no need to jump out of any windows.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

same thing I'm thinking
and I'd buy it.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Honda and Toyota have really fallen off, all their cars look so plain and ugly, way to conservative in styling.

That's how they've always been and it works for them. I personally love the look of the new Accord Sedan and Corolla.

Dog, it looks like the 2011, just with a slight rear and front fascia update. If anything it looks like a Acura TSX.

Before we got our 2011 Camry SE, I was contemplating on whether to wait for the 2012 Camry or not.
Good thing I got the 2011.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Pouring the hype sauce on to thick my man.

Looks the same...In fact, it looks like the same car with only different front lights and back lights....

Rear is too boxy. Not impressed at all, the current gen looks much better.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

I like the way the car looks, guess im the only one

No, I like the way it looks too. When Toyota redesigned the Camry, I wasn't a fan of what it looked like, but to me they did a good job on improving its styling.

Looks close to the current generation to me. It's not really drastic compared to the current one and the one before that.

Back
Top Bottom