Originally Posted by jw air

beast what have i ever done to u . do i know you ? because your being a bit mean to someone you dont know!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

stay in the sneaker art forum you crazy noob
Damn dude you didn't have to come at his head like that. He asked a question( even if it was asked 329867928376 times
laugh.gif
)

If you don't want to answer his question. Then get the %#%+ out of this thread. You crazy noob.
mad.gif

to me is a myth..how can they predict such a thing like that..
we had more technology than they did..
to me is bull!
if you think its goonna happen live life to the fullest and get much poon as you can!

I'm as big a believer you will see on NT, but the revolution will not be televised. He will come back, butit's going to be on His terms, not ours.

If 2012 is anything like that trailer, I'll be doing alot of swimming. But I doubt anything is going to happen. I'm wit LESfamilia on this one.

Quacks, cult enthusiasts, Satan worshipers, conspiracy theorists are really running out of shhh to scare the world about. How come nobody was talking about2012 before 2000?

Weren't ppl makinig a big deal out of 6/6/06? and the same in '08? May I ask exactly what's the doomsday prophecy for 2012? Y2K actually gave me alaugh in retrospect.

2012, hopefully i will graduate from college and Obama will be re-elected thats wats gonna happen

SMH. people just want to make stuff up to get in other minds.

The world is billions of years old... so now we can predict when it'll end?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom