2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that first half was the most beautiful offensive display i think i've ever seen. miami didn't even play all that bad, the spurs just hit everything. it was really fun to watch.

drizzy.gif

Dj Khalid ate his words today. Dude made himself look funny on ESPN today. FOH with that "streets are talking." Dude's a corn ball.

Seriously didn't think he could get any MORE Corny but that espn rant was something else. He's a clown for real.

He's an amazing unique player so he's awarded for that...

It is something that you can only see man not count awards

It's like having that chopper in the stash youre not pulling it out until there's multiple people beating down your door...lebron the type to call police and hope they show up on time..
The guy that has"it" will be shooting people down.before they even get thru the door

you understand? Straight killers kill or go down shooting they don't jump out the window or hide in the closet when trouble knocks

OMG

Aw Hell Nah

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

His trolling sucks LOL. Anyways those Scoop troll interviews are hilarious man

KL with 29, 4, 2, 2, 2 80% fg 50% 3p :x mj numbers
Espn has to have some random record that that breaks.

Last edited:
Khaled has been a clown. I don't know why he gets so much respect in the Hip-Hop world. I mean what do you do? You kind of produce I guess and you have a loud fat voice. Go eat your McDonald's sausage biscuits you jizz about all the time. Dude's a lame.

He did find time enough in that interview to repeatedly say he the best, so I believe he thinks he was successful.

the question he asked lebron and wade made sense to me *shrug*

he complimented them for having great offense and defense throughout the year, but in this series they are failing in one or both of those. was it the defense (which allowed 104 ppg) thats a problem? or is their offense lacking in that they can't keep up with the spurs?

bron needs more help. too soon to sign melo? trade for westbrook? is d.rose still breeving or naw?

pharrell doh, **** them ******

Last edited:
bron needs more help. too soon to sign melo? trade for westbrook? is d.rose still breeving or naw?

pharrell doh, **** them ******

hahaha

seriously this series is far from over. unless the spurs come out next game and win. but what happens to this heat team if they lose this series? I think it depends on how this series plays out. if heat lose in 5 I think the outcome is different then if they lose in seven?

Dj Khaled won you guys are talking about him, he's trending, guys who always thought he was a cornball are talking about him

Dj Khaled won you guys are talking about him, he's trending, guys who always thought he was a cornball are talking about him

Never understood why people say this is "winning".

He made a fool of himself and people are mocking him for it. No way that equals winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom