2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D-Wade still juicing with that Quagmire jaw. Dude looks like he's wearing makeup and his wife's blazer in that press conference too.

Never understood why people say this is "winning".

He made a fool of himself and people are mocking him for it. No way that equals winning.
um see the kardasians....who made a multi-million dollar career of folks talking about them mocking them etc....

1. Lebron's off ball defense has been trash all playoffs

2. Middle finger to anyone saying the Spurs' offense is boring the past 15 years. They play like this every game, just never executed as well as they did last night. That's why real students of the game can appreciate their game.

2. Middle finger to anyone saying the Spurs' offense is boring the past 15 years. They play like this every game, just never executed as well as they did last night. That's why real students of the game can appreciate their game.

Oh look, it's this again. The Spurs' offense WAS boring. When they ran everything through Duncan (and Robinson before), it was pretty tough to watch. They slowly began switching it up 6 or 7 years ago, and now it doesn't look at all like it did back in '03 or '05.

Oh look, it's this again. The Spurs' offense WAS boring. When they ran everything through Duncan (and Robinson before), it was pretty tough to watch. They slowly began switching it up 6 or 7 years ago, and now it doesn't look at all like it did back in '03 or '05.
exactly this... you can tell the idiots aka wwe, 2k player athlete type of fans... to say the spurs have played the same way they have the last few yrs all 15 or so yrs is just moronic, and thats being kind....

Dudes watch a few games, fueled with their sheep mentality, lets hate heat, look up a few stats on google and act like they have bball "knowledge" and been a fan for yrs...

Sounding just like the ill-informed girlfriend just sitting on the couch, next to they bf.... just need to go "make a sandwich" 

Came in just to laugh at the heat slurpers. The spurs basically showing for the second year straight that they're a way better and seasoned basketball team than the heat. Kawhi Leonard the robot just ******* all over American Airlines Arena

But alas, that insanely calm interviews that Lebron and Wade had after this game reminds me of last years I believe, game 5 interview after Danny Green exploded with 3pointers. The series is rigged for the Heat to make a spectacular comeback

Last edited:
Came in just to laugh at the heat slurpers. The spurs basically showing for the second year straight that they're a way better and seasoned basketball team than the heat. Kawhi Leonard the robot just ******* all over American Airlines Arena

But alas, that insanely calm interviews that Lebron and Wade had after this game reminds me of last years I believe, game 5 interview after Danny Green exploded with 3pointers. The series is rigged for the Heat to make a spectacular comeback

It's only rigged when the heat win :smh:

K-Y Leonard!!!! ......Guess u can say that boy really got in the heat @SS last nite!!!
laugh.gif
.surgical spurs went to work with precision huh!!!........Wonder what Khalid has to say now!!!
roll.gif

One of my coaches had a saying, "sometimes you just run into a buzz saw" the heat ran into a buzz saw last night. Nothing they coulda done to win that game. Even with bad defense, for a team to shoot 75% from the field in a half is a once in a blue moon event. If the Spurs play like that for two more games the heat will gladly hand them the title shake their hands and walk off.

But alas, that insanely calm interviews that Lebron and Wade had after this game reminds me of last years I believe, game 5 interview after Danny Green exploded with 3pointers.

Wade and James were so calm because when you look at the stats the heat didn't play that badly. They scored 90+ points, shot 51% from the field, 47% from 3, had 17 assists, and 8 steals. That wins you games 9 out of 10 times. The only bad stat was the 20 turnovers and their inability to match the spurs energy early.

The heat just need to turn their intensity up, get down to 10-12 TOs, and match up with Diaw being in the starting line up now. All things they are capable of doing (getting something ANYTHING out of Chalmers would help to) If they do that they'll have as good a chance as any to win this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom