2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more concerned with how Kawhi's bone structure is even possible.

Has anyone seen his traps? the hell is going on there.

He's an alien
Exactly why I'm not interested in his highlights.
Dude looks very awkward.
Maybe dude is still growing or hit a late growth spurt.

very similar to rondo's body. just a lot of length and big hands

surprised he can even shoot the ball from outside given size of his hands. you'd think he have no touch

Last edited:
If Kawhi was in a Heat or Knicks uniform many of you haters would be slurping him.

Because he's on the Spurs dudes who don't understand the game of basketball think he's boring. Kid is only 22/23 and hasn't even reached half way towards his ceiling.

Kid is the truth. Basketball heads appreciate his talent.

Dudes who only care about Lob City highlights won't see it.

Last edited:
the only thing that bothers me about Kwahi is that dude has no emotion, he honestly looks depressed. its weird and sad to me :lol:

i love the way he plays ever since his rookie year and rockin this foams :pimp:

is he on JB now? :nerd: hes been getting PE of the 28's or w/e

If Kawhi was in a Heat or Knicks uniform many of you haters would be slurping him.

Because he's on the Spurs dudes who don't understand the game of basketball think he's boring. Kid is only 22/23 and hasn't even reached half way towards his ceiling.

true

if you made a bet, being the competitor that he is dude would probably work on his grip, lol

If I'm Spoelstra I'll actually think about sitting Wade more and running a line-up that's LeBron/Bosh centric throughout the game.

You take a hit defensively (cause Birdman will have to sit more also) but your spacing will be worth the trade-off. Wade had a good game statistically but Bosh needs to get involved and the Spurs need to be taken out of the paint as much as possible. Or if you rather have Wade out there even with his lack of shooting you can have LeBron as the PG and roll with something like LeBron/Wade/Ray/Lewis/Bosh. Still have 3 point shooting at 4 out of 5 positions.

Last edited:
the only thing that bothers me about Kwahi is that dude has no emotion, he honestly looks depressed. its weird and sad to me :lol:

i love the way he plays ever since his rookie year and rockin this foams :pimp:

is he on JB now? :nerd: hes been getting PE of the 28's or w/e
Noticed the 28s too. Must be a new recruit.

I've thought the same thing about Kawhi and Rondo....they have like extra bones and **** where humans don't normally have them :lol:

lol whats funny about all this a few yrs ago the same was said about said player george hill... oh he is good he isnt a product of the spurs... he is a part of a championship caliber team... put him on another team and watch him flourish...

And well we see how that went. Yall on here be jumping the gun, prejacking so much its a shame.... Not to long ago a what 200+ page thread was made about the future and potential good/great player jeremy lin is, and how he has the potential to be a good starting pg on a playoff caliber team. And that he would continue his streak on any team and it isnt just a flash in the pants...

Now where is the jeremy lin appreciation thread.......ish lost in the deep abyss probably have to use the search feature just to find it. Dude is a solid decent player who benefits from a great team and hof coach and its system who had one great/outstanding game in his career. 

Can we at least let the boy cook a few games take a major role become a leader of the team before folks start speaking future all star appearances and saying one of the top players in the nba.

No one said he's the next MJ.
I said he's the truth. As in, the kids got game.

He's going to have his off games and he's going to have his on games, he's still 23.

His potential under a coach like Popp is just scary.

But obviously, potential doesn't always result in success (ala Paul George). Kawhi's individual legacy is far from guaranteed... No ones saying put him in the Hall of Fame tomorrow.

But with good coaching and his obvious good work ethic, it's scary what this kid CAN POTENTIALLY do in the near future.

We'll see.
Obviously as a Laker fan I hope I'm wrong, don't wanna have to deal with him if he turns into a star. But I'm just being objective. His skill set is crazy.

Last edited:
Where #HeatNation at? :nerd:

Y'all down 0-2, what's up? I Miami winning Game 3 and losing Game 4. I'll reverse the order now. Miami takes the next game.

Y'all down 0-2, what's up? I Miami winning Game 3 and losing Game 4. I'll reverse the order now. Miami takes the next game.

Another L for Dipset.

Dude really thinks last night was game 2...

Wow. Stick to bumpin threads dawg :smh:

Last edited:

did sprint terminate your service already? game 3 just happened yesterday man. it's in the title man. bobby ramos man.

Last edited:
Kawhi is a really good, young player and he can absolutely improve. Whether or not he ever becomes a franchise guy is where I have my doubts (his ceiling to me is 2nd/3rd option on a championship team which is still really good :lol:).. but we really do this every playoffs

Courtney Lee is rolling over in his grave.

Last edited:
Dipset is too busy talking in hashtags to be bothered with how many games Miami has won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom