2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a minute so when Dirk beat Bron skip bayless thought Dirk was nice now when it's time to tear down LeBron Dirk aint ****?

so, miami need to win the next 3 game in a row to close that deal?

they aren't going to beat the spurs on game 7 in S. antonio.

the scenario is going to be very bad for the heat.

sorry for my crappy grammar english.

skip bayless is a idiot.

he is so stupid that he can run a TV show where he constantly embarace himself.

Where #HeatNation at?
nerd.gif

Y'all down 0-2, what's up? I Miami winning Game 3 and losing Game 4. I'll reverse the order now. Miami takes the next game.
This is for you Dipset, you have a great post count. You're only averaging about 15 post a day. You have a lot of reps, you haven't even broken five hundred yet. Is the problem your lackluster post count or is it the problems you're having rep wise, lackluster reputation?

I forgot about Courtney Lee BigJ :lol:

But I never understood his hype.
The only memory of him I'll ever have is missing the wide open alley oop Lay Up that SVG brilliantly drew up for him in the finals against the Lakers.

That miss single handedly cost them a chance at winning the finals, and inevitably led to SVG's downfall with the Magic.

Anyone else remember?

Lee FTL. :lol:

Y'all stop hating on Skip. He just hates lebron being prematurely coronated.

Every time Wayne is on first take he sounds like a guy who only watches basketball during the all star game and the finals

The only memory of him I'll ever have is missing the wide open alley oop Lay Up that SVG brilliantly drew up for him in the finals against the Lakers.
Lee got a very dark coulple of years after that, but now he is a productive player

espn got ya fooled thinking stephen/skip really thinks like this
they just trying to debate and get views

Y'all stop hating on Skip. He just hates lebron being prematurely coronated.
he hates only. he is Disrispectfull!
 Every time Wayne is on first take he sounds like a guy who only watches basketball during the all star game and the finals
beacuse he is

1) All the people complaining about Lebrons scrutiny must have not been around for Kobe's younger years
2) He deserves the scrutiny because he's being mentioned in the greatest ever conversation with two rings and a very HORRID finals appearance under his belt. Nobody has ever been anointed that title so fast and has gotten the amount of praise he gets, without actually accomplishing that praise. He's clearly the best in the league but when people are hurdling him over Magic, Mike, Kobe it's kind of crazy at this point.

espn got ya fooled thinking stephen/skip really thinks like this
they just trying to debate and get views

I dont doubt that he's playing a character essentially but at least be consistent

Cari Champion is annoying as hell

It's just funny that dudes are literally ANGRY about Stephen A. and Skip... BUT THEY STILL TUNE IN TO WATCH EVERYDAY.

Mind blowing.

If you don't like something then don't watch.

It's entertainment guys.
You really think they'd have high ratings or be popular if they just discussed sports in a monotone voice and said nothing note worthy? The blasphemy is what gets the ratings. How do some of you not understand that yet?

THEY ARE PAID TO ENTERTAIN.
And they do a good job of it... You know why?

Because you continue to tune in, and you continue to bring them up.

That's a win-win for ESPN.

Where #HeatNation at? :nerd:

Y'all down 0-2, what's up? I Miami winning Game 3 and losing Game 4. I'll reverse the order now. Miami takes the next game.
This is for you Dipset, you have a great post count. You're only averaging about 15 post a day. You have a lot of reps, you haven't even broken five hundred yet. Is the problem your lackluster post count or is it the problems you're having rep wise, lackluster reputation?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1) All the people complaining about Lebrons scrutiny must have not been around for Kobe's younger years
2) He deserves the scrutiny because he's being mentioned in the greatest ever conversation with two rings and a very HORRID finals appearance under his belt. Nobody has ever been anointed that title so fast and has gotten the amount of praise he gets, without actually accomplishing that praise. He's clearly the best in the league but when people are hurdling him over Magic, Mike, Kobe it's kind of crazy at this point.
Hallelujah

lol whats funny about all this a few yrs ago the same was said about said player george hill... oh he is good he isnt a product of the spurs... he is a part of a championship caliber team... put him on another team and watch him flourish...

And well we see how that went. Yall on here be jumping the gun, prejacking so much its a shame.... Not to long ago a what 200+ page thread was made about the future and potential good/great player jeremy lin is, and how he has the potential to be a good starting pg on a playoff caliber team. And that he would continue his streak on any team and it isnt just a flash in the pants...

Now where is the jeremy lin appreciation thread.......ish lost in the deep abyss probably have to use the search feature just to find it. Dude is a solid decent player who benefits from a great team and hof coach and its system who had one great/outstanding game in his career. 

Can we at least let the boy cook a few games take a major role become a leader of the team before folks start speaking future all star appearances and saying one of the top players in the nba.

The thing is, Jeremy Lin is a good player. He could be the starting PG of the Rockets, a playoff team. However, he's not a great defensive player. He plays defense, he's just not nearly as good as Beverly. Flipside of that coin is that Beverly is a horrendous offensive player, whereas Lin is not. Harden, who will play side by side with whomever guard starts, plays absolutely NO DEFENSE WHATSOEVER, so McHale starts Beverly in order to not have two weak defensive players on the floor. Whether you want to believe it or not, NYK was better off with Lin, Amare, Chandler, etc than Melo and whatever options they have now. They went with Melo, the offensive black hole.

George Hill is doing just fine. Last I checked, he was being guarded by LEBRON JAMES for a pretty decent duration of the ECF. Sure, he's not a top 10 PG in the league, but he's not even a real point guard to begin with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom