2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Diaw be better if he lost weight?

i don't think his weight is a detriment to his game, though.

first jeremy is NOT good. and lets be real the only reason they wanted him cause houston has the fastest growing area of asian/chinese ppl in the usa... and ticket sales dropped significantly once yao left. So lets not dismiss the money/draw trolls gonna troll aspect of it all. He is serviceable and if any decent/good pg was available they would take him EASILY.

any proof that ticket sales dropped, or did you just make that up? and wouldn't you think that also has something to do with when yao left..so did tmac, and our "stars" were kevin martin and luis scola. we were mediocre. i won't say signing jeremy lin had nothing to do with marketing, but it had very little. it was a gamble contract that morey made based on projections. obviously his projections were wrong. he did the same for omer asik.

I say 65% of it is a troll. He's a TV villain, but he knows how to appeal to fans because he says what everyone thinks and isn't afraid of being wrong

Don't you actually have to be respected to be a villain though?

Isn't there a difference between being a shock jock and an actual analyst?

I say 65% of it is a troll. He's a TV villain, but he knows how to appeal to fans because he says what everyone thinks and isn't afraid of being wrong

Don't you actually have to be respected to be a villain though?

Isn't there a difference between being a shock jock and an actual analyst?

he says what irrational people think, and that's why he gets the backlash he does. because the rational majority doesn't understand the garbage he spews. you then have the divide of people who watch just to be upset and say he's stupid and hope he changes, and the other who realize it's a troll and just let it go and not watch

i hope you kawhi stans are trolling.

dude has 1 good game every series and now he's the 3rd best in the league?

he only played good game 6 against OKC and finally showed up last night

he wont do anything game 4

holly-kawhi-leonard.png

Kawhi must be the finger bang champ.

1) All the people complaining about Lebrons scrutiny must have not been around for Kobe's younger years
2) He deserves the scrutiny because he's being mentioned in the greatest ever conversation with two rings and a very HORRID finals appearance under his belt. Nobody has ever been anointed that title so fast and has gotten the amount of praise he gets, without actually accomplishing that praise. He's clearly the best in the league but when people are hurdling him over Magic, Mike, Kobe it's kind of crazy at this point.
Hallelujah

Can I get an amen please ?

all this shock and awe of dudes hands and black stairs watch one day we're gonna find out he has some weird bone condition and ill *** arthritis that prohibits him from moving the muscles in his face to show emotion.

those big *** fingers..texting is out of the question. imagine playing slaps with that *****

all this shock and awe of dudes hands and black stairs watch one day we're gonna find out he has some weird bone condition and ill *** arthritis that prohibits him from moving the muscles in his face to show emotion.

those big *** fingers..texting is out of the question. imagine playing slaps with that *****

kawow vs greek freak in a slap boxing match who u got ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom