2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all this shock and awe of dudes hands and black stairs watch one day we're gonna find out he has some weird bone condition and ill *** arthritis that prohibits him from moving the muscles in his face to show emotion.

those big *** fingers..texting is out of the question. imagine playing slaps with that *****

kawow vs greek freak in a slap boxing match who u got ?

might have to take giannis bro. that reach. dudes arms arms like 4.5 feet long. greek orangutan.

kawhynot does have those braids doh. the equalizer

forgive me if I am late but 
roll.gif

http://deadspin.com/bobby-ramos-was-the-mvp-of-game-3-1589202601

Born and raised in Connecticut, Bobby has played sports and talked issues his whole life. As the most decorated police officer in his department, Bobby is a certified Connecticut police instructor, FBI trained Hostage Negotiator, Field Training officer, along with heading the DARE/Community Affairs Office in his exemplary 25 years of service as a police officer. Founder and former president of the police union the Stratford Guardians.

I would not want him negotiating **** with a hostage. :rofl:

from the comment section:

Ramos: You're here, you've finally got all the cash you could ever want. You've made it. Yet at the same time you're hopelessly trapped, surrounded by those you hate the most. And there's no way out. How did it get to this? Do you think you should have planned better, or is the fact you needed to do something like this to get money indicative of a failed upbringing combined with an inability to make considered choices and exhibit fair-to-average judgment that doomed you from the start?

Bank Robber: [Executes hostage, kills self.]

:rofl:

Last edited:

0% chance the Heat lose Gm. 4, right?

2-2, headed back to San An, right?
Can't say 0 chance, but Heat definitely gonna come out with adjustments and Spurs ain't gonna shoot 75% again the first half. That's a once in a lifetime performance. I have strong faith it's going back 2-2 and then everyone wins on their home court until an all out brawl game 7.

0% chance the Heat lose Gm. 4, right?

2-2, headed back to San An, right?

I don't know about that, there is no way Bosh, Chalmers, & Ray all have bad games, but on the spurs end both Manu & TP struggled offensively for them. I think Pop has to really keep the pressure on his team to ATTACK MIA at all times, when they slowly swing the ball the heat trap them, get them to force things, but that ball movement the spurs had last night in the first half can be continued, maybe not the shooting, but the movement can be continued and that can become a problem for MIA down the stretch.

Especially with Lebron being forced to guard TP from the jump, they have to get Kawhi & Manu off to a hot start.

I would not want him negotiating **** with a hostage. :rofl:

from the comment section:
:rofl:
Srsly, I bet the dude talks the hostage-taker to the point where they go crazy and just off themselves :lol:

Maybe he can talk Donald Sterling into selling the team and stop suing the NBA

Last edited:
It's looking like LeBron has to go absolutely nuts for the Heat to win this series, and that includes the game tomorrow. Miami can win tomorrow but they need their PGs to play better and LeBron to ball out in order to win. The Spurs are just absolutely killing right now, it's just beautiful team basketball out there.

Bron gon' Bron.

But Bosh plays better.

And Rio plays better (actually, considering he put up a goosegg in the points column and had like a billion turnovers, it's impossible for him to play worst 
laugh.gif
).

Close game in the 4th.

In the 4th, Jesus saves.

2-2

[/prediction]
Refs gon Ref. 
nerd.gif

I see another spurs blowout game 4

Srs

Kawhi got his confidence up, green been doing everything and not just shooting 3s.. Spurs only lose if lebron has one of them games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom