2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I feel like a more competitive NBA would be better than have a big 12 roster.

That's just me though.

I'd love to see it just for the fan and media backlash.
this 
laugh.gif
    so many lulz to be had 

Overall the new CBA is working to restore parity but if this happens..... Then what?

Overall the new CBA is working to restore parity but if this happens..... Then what?

There's nothing anyone can do about free agents signing to a team. A lot of ppl talk about the Chris Paul to L.A. thing, but technically the league owned the Hornets at the time, so they had to the power to veto a trade.

There would just be a big 4 in the already watered down Eastern conference.

The silver lining about melo going to Miami is I wont have to watch the **** product the NBA pushes and everyone will finally admit lebrons a *****

I'll just take a break.

Huge lock out would occur too

Last edited:

There's nothing anyone can do about free agents signing to a team. A lot of ppl talk about the Chris Paul to L.A. thing, but technically the league owned the Hornets at the time, so they had to the power to veto a trade.

I just saw the commissioner ban an owner for life and force him to sell his team. I feel like theres something that he could do.

But Its not like I'd be livid if this happesn

I just saw the commissioner ban an owner for life and force him to sell his team. I feel like theres something that he could do.

But Its not like I'd be livid if this happesn

Well you better hope Pat Riley says something racist then.

Man I can see a potential nationwide NBA Boycott (or at the very least an attempt) if that happens, then what?

:rofl: @ nationwide boycott.

This wouldn't even have happened if there weren't so many inept franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom