2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trading Westbrook wouldnt be the answer. New coach and getting rid of Perkins is the answer
he did NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING in the finals. he could have helped alot... dare i say it perkins plays better that series Thunder win the finals

OKC needs to sign gortat during off season , try trade westbrook+perkins+ a bum for rondo and avary bradley and they are a true championship team .

fire brooks as well 

Or they can just offer orlando 1 or 2 of their first for affalo.. And use your roster depending on your opponent.. Use guys like Adams, Jackson, pj3, lam and collison if he still around depending on what other teams do

You're set at 4 out of 5 starters: Westbrook, affalo, kd and ibaka

No need to sign Gortot.

Lamb
PJ3
Adams

Should all be getting meaningful minutes and not racking up DNP.

There's no reason with a playoff game on the line that Perkins should be getting minutes.

So y'all really think Adams, lamb and Perry Damn Jones should get meaningful playoff minutes? Lol

Playoff rotations get SHORTER. But y'all see basketball like 2k coaches, where the player with the higher rating or potential should play meaningful minutes.

No need to sign Gortot.

Lamb
PJ3
Adams

There's no reason with a playoff game on the line that Perkins should be getting minutes.

If it wasn't for Perkins, Zbo would be completely dominating the series.

Nah, I'm fine with Adams on him, hell even KD doing the job in limited attempts. Our guys are all long, tall, and athletic. ZBo is a bit more prone to the suggestion of gravity.

KD writing himself pep talks on his shoes

BmcrqIXCQAAz_iP.jpg:large

Last edited:
Or they can just offer orlando 1 or 2 of their first for affalo.. And use your roster depending on your opponent.. Use guys like Adams, Jackson, pj3, lam and collison if he still around depending on what other teams do

You're set at 4 out of 5 starters: Westbrook, affalo, kd and ibaka
affalo yes , very nice , forgot him , an excellent piece for a team that wants to win a championship , but i d still try to trade westbrook+perkins for bradley and rondo :smile:

Nah.

Memphis beat the Clippers cause they soft as baby **** and the Grizz pushed around the inside.

Don't get me wrong, ima huge Zbo / Gaspl fan.

But they should not be winning this series.

But the Clippers beat Memphis a year before. So that makes Memphis that much tougher in one year, and the Clippers that much softer? Y'all got selective memories.

Man I really hate this first round sweep or mentality bust that has developed over the past few years.

I want okc to lose, but y'all are going overboard with these changes.

See this all the time. This is a team that was a mili second from being up
3-2. Nobody talks about Westbrook missed jumpers if they're up.

They could very well win this series. Does it honestly matter if they lose I'm the first round to a good team, or if they lose in the 2nd or wcf to another good team.

All teams have flaws. The spurs lost in the first round to the same grizzlies for God's sake.

Manu was injured. Don't dismiss that. I give credit to Memphis tho

Last edited:
Thunder need an backup pg who compliments Westbrook you can play them together in late game situations to stabilize the offense.
And of course another shooter can never have too many.

:lol: at everyone thinking KD will win anything if he keeps the beta mentality up, regardless who's on his team.

Last edited:
Thunder need an backup pg who compliments Westbrook you can play them together in late game situations to stabilize the offense.
And of course another shooter can never have too many.

Most logical person in here. Dudes coming up in here with fantasy trades and drastic changes to an already good team.

No need to sign Gortot.

Lamb
PJ3
Adams

So y'all really think Adams, lamb and Perry Damn Jones should get meaningful playoff minutes? Lol

Playoff rotations get SHORTER. But y'all see basketball like 2k coaches, where the player with the higher rating or potential should play meaningful minutes.

All 3 of those guys should have been getting consistent and meaningful mins during the season so that they would be prepared for the playoffs if needed

But we found ways to give fisher 20 mins per as soon as he showed up.. And ditto butler

If you want consistency from young players, that only comes with playing time.. You would think brooks would know that after seeing Durant, Westbrook, ibaka, harden and now Reggie Jackson

But ibaka only got that after Jeff green was traded.. Harden after lack of choice due to an injury to Eric maynor.. And Reggie with Westbrook going down.. Hell Adams was starting when Perkins was out and we still can't give him mins (pj3 also started games for the team and Roberson)

Im prob the only one but i scream at RW shot selection if they are up some shots he takes are just DUMB

Harden was the backup PG they needed,unbelievable how bad they screwed up the team.

Thunder just need a new coach. That new coach will in turn expand the rotation and have a damn system. No reason why Lamb, Adams, PJones should get DNPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom