2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portland ends it tonight and Chandler gives Dwight back the rari

Last edited:
:frown: :frown:

Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric Separate

adriana-lima-300.jpg

Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and former NBA star Marko Jaric have split, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," they said in a joint statement to PEOPLE.

"We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all members of our family."

Lima, 32, and Jaric, 35, met at a party in Los Angeles in 2006 and got engaged two years later on Lima's 27th birthday. They eloped in 2009, exchanging vows on Valentine's Day in a private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

"Our life, we live in a honeymoon," the Brazilian beauty told PEOPLE six months after they tied the knot. "I never saw myself being married. But after I met him, everything changed. I knew he was the one and I could see myself married with him and with a big family."

The couple have been raising their two children – daughters Valentina, 4, and Sienna, 19 months – in Miami.

"Even in my wildest days I knew that I wanted to be the ultimate family man," Jaric told PEOPLE in 2009.

Though Lima has walked the Milan runways for Prada and showcased her killer body in nothing but lingerie for Victoria's Secret, she says, "The best job in the world for me is being a mom."
marko-jaric-shirt-backwards-o.gif

Last edited:
Westbrook being aggressive b/c KD is passive? Yall are a trip man.

Look at KD's field goal attempts when he came into the league until now. He came into the league chucking at a high rate. He's gone on record saying he's tapered his shot selection to play more efficient. Yall are literally ******ed

:frown: :frown:

Adriana Lima and Marko Jaric Separate

adriana-lima-300.jpg

Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and former NBA star Marko Jaric have split, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," they said in a joint statement to PEOPLE.

"We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all members of our family."

Lima, 32, and Jaric, 35, met at a party in Los Angeles in 2006 and got engaged two years later on Lima's 27th birthday. They eloped in 2009, exchanging vows on Valentine's Day in a private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

"Our life, we live in a honeymoon," the Brazilian beauty told PEOPLE six months after they tied the knot. "I never saw myself being married. But after I met him, everything changed. I knew he was the one and I could see myself married with him and with a big family."

The couple have been raising their two children – daughters Valentina, 4, and Sienna, 19 months – in Miami.

"Even in my wildest days I knew that I wanted to be the ultimate family man," Jaric told PEOPLE in 2009.

Though Lima has walked the Milan runways for Prada and showcased her killer body in nothing but lingerie for Victoria's Secret, she says, "The best job in the world for me is being a mom."
marko-jaric-shirt-backwards-o.gif

:rofl: @ dude checking if his jersey was on correctly

Anyone complaining about kd and Westbrook have only watched the thunder for these past 6 games.
I went to Texas. I've been a KD stan since he was in HS, so sit down. I've also had nba league pass every year since my soph year of college sooo
how does one allegedly watch so much basketball and still have no idea what hes talking about

truly mind boggling 

Anyone complaining about kd and Westbrook have only watched the thunder for these past 6 games.

I went to Texas. I've been a KD stan since he was in HS, so sit down.

everything makes so much more sense.

Westbrook being aggressive b/c KD is passive? Yall are a trip man.

Look at KD's field goal attempts when he came into the league until now. He came into the league chucking at a high rate. He's gone on record saying he's tapered his shot selection to play more efficient. Yall are literally ******ed

"i can't accept anyone else's opinion"

Damn Marko...
mean.gif

I still think OKC made the wrong choice in choosing to pay Ibaka over Harden. It's showing now more than ever 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Damn Marko...
mean.gif

I still think OKC made the wrong choice in choosing to pay Ibaka over Harden. It's showing now more than ever 
mean.gif

i can totally see kd averaging 30+ ppg leading the team to the finals if they can get out of the first round

harden does many of the same things kd and westbrook do, ibaka gives the team a whole new dynamic even though they dont use him enough

Thunder played great and Adams' play last night should FORCE Coach Brooks hand in giving the guy significantly more Playing time. (especially this series).

However, I think Durant scored the first 8-10 points of the game while T. Allen was on the bench. Bad Memphis coaching to not insert T. Allen immediately. 

I also expect Brooks Amnesia style coaching to forget about Adams again and this will cost them, if he does. Thunder may be on 'Gone Fishing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom