2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC can't have 3 more performances lime that. If they do there gonna be sent fishing

ygZSd.gif

Am I missing something with Lamb? I was never that excited about his game. And I'm a Uconn fan too 

He can play when given opportunity. He didn't start sucking until Brooks started jerking with his minutes. Spot up 3s, can actually handle and create for others as well as himself as he just did, and above average defensively on 2s but when we played him at 3 was a sieve because they posted him up a lot. As we mentioned, buried in the rotation behind 2 guys nearly twice his age who are shooting in the 30s and not defensing well themselves.
I did notice that he had some sort of rhythm going until Brooks messed with his minutes. He could have developed him more. 

Nah brooks has to make sure the "vets" get their mins

man dantoni would be such an upgrade over brooks

i swear durant would be getting 40 a night

okc needs to sign some shooters badly

they need to give korver whatever he wants to play for them, but i think okc manger/owner is the kind of guy thats too cheap and doesnt care if they lose

Clippers hell yeah :smokin :smokin

No turnovers, and keep them playing 5v5, I'm running with the clippers man. They have the more capable players.

I'm on a high right now :pimp:

It's too bad the Clippers didn't let Diandre go to the Warriors. I like that guy, he doesn't fit in with all the ***** on that team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom