2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want Roy Hibbert to go away so bad
like die?

laugh.gif

Am I the only one that feels sorry for Hibbert? Like, it's like the monstars zapped him of his power or something. It has to be a mental issue.

Am I the only one that feels sorry for Hibbert? Like, it's like the monstars zapped him of his power or something. It has to be a mental issue.
You know why I don't feel sorry for him? The way he was bumping his gums last year about how nobody was paying attention to the Pacers. He was a man last postseason, now he's a mouse. 100% fraud man.

You know why I don't feel sorry for him? The way he was bumping his gums last year about how nobody was paying attention to the Pacers. He was a man last postseason, now he's a mouse. 100% fraud man.
I don't feel sorry for him because I hated his cameo on Parks and Rec.

Yeah you right, he was talking cash money **** last year. I just don't want to see anybody get flamed like he has been by literally everybody.

BTW, you sound like my father with the "man or a mouse" talk 
laugh.gif

"Yall MFs don't watch us play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom