2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i def want to see a Heat - Clips finals

yD0p531.gif

Last edited:
I remember Hibbert saying the reason he doesn't play in :rolleyesone of those summer leagues because he doesn't like playing with bums

:rolleyes :smh:

That thing about pg smashing hibbert fiance is probably true. Almost everytime a player struggles its because of girl problems.

Nba have biggest amount of simps in the world. All that money with no brains and let these chickenheads bring you to your knees smh

Mike Epps wishes this, fell for the trap and Kevin roasted him :lol:

Mike pulled Kevin's skirt up pun intended

I like Kevin but facts are facts he had to put that dress on

& I wouldn't want Paul George or Roy Hibbert on my team if that rumor is true

I think Hibbert just ain't that good honestly

Last edited:
I remember Hibbert saying the reason he doesn't play in :rolleyesone of those summer leagues because he doesn't like playing with bums

:rolleyes :smh:

In his defense, you're not really going to improve your game playing in summer leagues. John Wall's game suffered a few years back due to him overdoing it by hopping around from league to league to league. It's where you develop bad habits. Doesn't excuse how he's currently playing, but I wouldn't put too much stock into him being against playing in a summer league.

Man, it's hard to believe that Brad Beal is ONLY 20. Wizards have something real special between him and Wall. Both dudes aren't anywhere close to hitting their primes. He's (Beal) really stepped up his play this postseason. Sky is really the limit for him.

I legit think beal could be the next great shooting guard ala micheal kobe wade

Dude has a sweet jumper can get to the basket

If he develops a post game dude will be unstoppable

Man, it's hard to believe that Brad Beal is ONLY 20. Wizards have something real special between him and Wall. Both dudes aren't anywhere close to hitting their primes. He's (Beal) really stepped up his play this postseason.

thing i love about Beal is hes always under control and on balance. i cant imagine him in at the age of 24, damn.

John and him together will be very scary for the years to come, if no egos kick in.

I legit think beal could be the next great shooting guard ala micheal kobe wade

Dude has a sweet jumper can get to the basket

If he develops a post game dude will be unstoppable

He's got one of the best shooting strokes in the league. He's learning to do it now, but if he can get to the line more consistently, there is no reason for him not to average over 22ppg next year.

Oh...how many other PGs in the league can give you this?

giphy.gif

This is part of the reason why I have no problems putting him as one of the best PGs in the league. He gives you such an advantage on defense.

Bradley Beal should've stayed in college to develop.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why? He ballin out right now
Sarcasm bro, sarcasm.

In regards to Bradley Beals potential rise into the elite, I havent seen a ton of Wizard games admittedly, aside from these playoffs but how good of a ball handler is he?

jjs07 jjs07

@Victor Page?

Also where is [@]Jesusshuttlesworth34[@]

His handling needs improvement. His biggest issue this season (watches 82 Wiz games a year) is the hot/cold streaks. When he's been cold he's been brutal. There hasn't been enough of those games to be considered an issue though. I'm pleasantly surprised by his playoff run so far.

Bradley Beal should've stayed in college to develop.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why? He ballin out right now
Sarcasm bro, sarcasm.

In regards to Bradley Beals potential rise into the elite, I havent seen a ton of Wizard games admittedly, aside from these playoffs but how good of a ball handler is he?

jjs07 jjs07

@Victor Page?

Also where is [@]Jesusshuttlesworth34[@]

Wittman does run sets where Beal is the primary ball handler, but he has work to do. With his drive and work ethic, there is no doubt that he'll continue to improve. Trust me, we will not see the same results as when Memphis/Team USA was experimenting with OJ Mayo handling the rock.

Another thing...I really haven't heard much Animal THug regarding Dion Waiters being the better player... :lol:

Good to know. He plays with the kind of aggression that I want to see Klay Thompson have (another game who when hes cold hes COLD). I'm sure I'll be seeing more of him and the Wizards in general next year.

Predictions for tonight: Brooklyn and Spurs. The Brooklyn pick is more of a want thing, who doesnt like to see mass panic? The story lines about how Indy and Miami wont be in the ECF will be plentiful.

Yea...I'm sure we'll see less of teams like the Knicks, and squads like Toronto/Washington will get their shine on TNT or ESPN going forward.

Wittman does run sets where Beal is the primary ball handler, but he has work to do. With his drive and work ethic, there is no doubt that he'll continue to improve. Trust me, we will not see the same results as when Memphis/Team USA was experimenting with OJ Mayo handling the rock.

Another thing...I really haven't heard much Animal THug regarding Dion Waiters being the better player... :lol:

Waiters and Irving are no longer comparable to the Wizards backcourt. When they make the playoffs we can start that convo again. Btw I know Cleveland isn't a great team but they were expected to do better than us this season so they get no pass from me.

Waiters and Irving are no longer comparable to the Wizards backcourt. When they make the playoffs we can start that convo again. Btw I know Cleveland isn't a great team but they were expected to do better than us this season so they get no pass from me.

Agreed....

One last thing on Beal:

@TommyBeer

Beal is also the first player (of any age) in over a decade with 25 points, 7 boards, 7 assists & 5 steals in a playoff game.

Barron Davis was the last player to put up those numbers. Beal is also the youngest players to have those numbers in the playoffs, only behind Magic. Great start to a promising career. Hopefully Porter can have a great second season too. Still would have picked Noel though but we'll see.

Last edited:
Oh also, I was in DC over the weekend for the first time in 10 years, that was my first experience seeing gentrification and it was :wow: :wow:. That is not the same place bros, they built a new city and replaced the old one and just didnt tell anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom