2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

it's legit

it was during the offseason, had more time to lift weights and bulk up. hibbert is huge, which is why it's so shocking to see him put up stats that kendrick perkins would laugh at.
wow if its legit why doesnt he keep this bulk lol ? he could push any player under the rim and just dunk no need to hook even lol , he couldnt even push atlanta bigs that were like SFs to the rim 

You naturally lose bulk over the course of an NBA season.

I legit think beal could be the next great shooting guard ala micheal kobe wade

Dude has a sweet jumper can get to the basket

If he develops a post game dude will be unstoppable

Oh...how many other PGs in the league can give you this?

giphy.gif

linblocksgrangertaipei.gif

Also, thought this was cool

View media item 956529

I've never seen David West so flustered in my life when asked a question. It looked like he wanted to be anywhere but that lockerroom then :lol: :lol:

Lin :lol:

Last edited:
Oh also, I was in DC over the weekend for the first time in 10 years, that was my first experience seeing gentrification and it was :wow: :wow:. That is not the same place bros, they built a new city and replaced the old one and just didnt tell anybody.

DC has been quietly lightning the color of the city, if you get what I'm saying. Still chocolate city though.

Yea...I'm sure we'll see less of teams like the Knicks, and squads like Toronto/Washington will get their shine on TNT or ESPN going forward.
Ehh, Knicks are still the Knicks. They're still a primetime ratings booster for the average NBA fan as long as Melo is there. Probably will see more Washington games for sure, but the casual fan still isn't clamoring for more Toronto nationally  televised games. 

Oh also, I was in DC over the weekend for the first time in 10 years, that was my first experience seeing gentrification and it was :wow: :wow:. That is not the same place bros, they built a new city and replaced the old one and just didnt tell anybody.
DC has 3 areas that are nice. The others :x

Pretty much like any other city

Anyone else noticed that Frank Vogel has aged about ten years in the last two months? I watched him last night and he's losing mad hair and going grey. I wasn't sure if it was him.

Best playoffs since I can remember, I just wished more big name teams were in it (Lakers, Celtics, Knicks)

That's part of the reason why the playoffs this year has been so good. Most of these teams playing against eachother are more evenly matched.

Last edited:
Anyone else noticed that Frank Vogel has aged about ten years in the last two months? I watched him last night and he's losing mad hair and going grey. I wasn't sure if it was him.

stress and lack of sleep. i remember when jvg use to look like that
somewhere spoelstra is at the beach enjoying a alcoholic beverage :lol:

stress and lack of sleep. i remember when jvg use to look like that
somewhere spoelstra is at the beach enjoying a alcoholic beverage :lol:

JVG post game interviews were hilarious. Dude was so soft spoken, mumbled through everything, and those bags under his eyes :wow:

Spo still looking super young, benefits of coaching Bron/Wade/Bosh, living in MIA and having a sexy *** woman at home.

JVG post game interviews were hilarious. Dude was so soft spoken, mumbled through everything, and those bags under his eyes :wow:

JVG looks so much better and more energized now that he's an analyst even though I love him as a coach.

There's so many examples of this though, Doug Collins worried me that he was going to drop dead at any moment when he was coaching the Sixers.

Professional coaching in any sport just seems stressful as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom