2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVG looks so much better and more energized now that he's an analyst even though I love him as a coach.

There's so many examples of this though, Doug Collins worried me that he was going to drop dead at any moment when he was coaching the Sixers.

Professional coaching in any sport just seems stressful as hell.

Man, this is so true. I remember watching JVG on the sidelines pacing back and forth drinking his diet cokes during post games. The man looked like he needed sleep--BAD. The Knicks weren't even that bad when they played under him.

Before:
View media item 956614
After:
View media item 956620

Last edited:
Kevin McHale is already a corpse
mc.gif

View media item 956621

I was dead wrong about the Pacers, if PG24 smashed Roy's woman and that's why he's being a ***** can't eem blame him. Saw the same thing out of Pau Gasol a few years ago when Shannon Brown smashed his woman. It's no excuse for being worse than Kwame Brown, but I don't think they can get by the Wizards with him being a ghost.

Didn't really get to see the Clips-OKC game, but I think CP0 getting that hot from 3 was an aberration, think OKC will bounce back and win Game 2 and 3 in LA.

Whitman was looking like a proud father during yesterday's game.

Indeed. I like the approach he's taking with the team, basically worry about yourself and what you need to do instead of the opponent and what their doing.

Idk if that PG24/Hibbert thing is real but it's happened on other teams and I just can't understand that.

There's so much () out here but you tryna smash your teammates woman? Come on b.

Idk if that PG24/Hibbert thing is real but it's happened on other teams and I just can't understand that.

There's so much () out here but you tryna smash your teammates woman? Come on b.

They're trying to save hos. What do you think'll happen ?

KD officially named MVP, LBJ runner up.

:pimp: :pimp:

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 9s
Kevin Durant wins MVP in a landslide over LeBron James, getting 119 of 125 first-place votes.

Last edited:

Shot from last night's game...  Wizards are pretty good but we only lost by 6 with Trevor going 6-6 from 3... I'll take it.
laugh.gif
Man please, that game was a blowout if not for George Hill padding his stats at the end.. Pacers led for a total of 15 seconds

I do think you guys take game 2 though, and probably one in DC.
I still think we'll win in 5 or 6. Wizards are a tough team, though. Speed and quickness in the back court and a tough front court. If Hibbert can stop playing like the ******ed kid with goggles on my youth team growing up, it would get ugly.

Credit to Coach Wittman for having his guys come out firing. Next game we shutting that **** down boy! I'll be sitting court side rooting my ****** on. Shoutouts Paul George and Born Ready!

Last edited:
I still think we'll win in 5 or 6. Wizards are a tough team, though. Speed and quickness in the back court and a tough front court. If Hibbert can stop playing like the ******ed kid with goggles on my youth team growing up, it would get ugly.

Credit to Coach Wittman for having his guys come out firing. Next game we shutting that **** down boy!

Big Roy going for 3pts and 2 boards? :nerd:

KD officially named MVP, LBJ runner up.

:pimp: :pimp:

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 9s
Kevin Durant wins MVP in a landslide over LeBron James, getting 119 of 125 first-place votes.

First of many. :pimp:

Happy for the young king, now get it together for game 2.

Russ somewhere wondering why he didn't get more votes. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom