2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had trouble scoring, definitely. Like I said, if we can get Hibbert going, then our offense starts firing off. See game 7 of last series as an example.

Im sorry to bust your bubble bro but you played the hawks and they took 44 3-pointers I would hope your offense was flowing.

Does this mean the Based God curse is false? 
laugh.gif

:lol:

You're silly man.

Even Lowry doesn't think he's better or more valuable than Chris Paul.

Basically, you can't argue with Chester on anything Clippers related. He hates them and can't be objective about the team or its players. That's why I never respond to anything he posts about the Clippers.

Did I say anything bad or negative about Blake getting 3rd in the votes? Nope. Just because I hate the flopper doesn't mean I don't respect the improvement in his game. Well deserved.

Chris Paul just wasn't MVP material this season, I'm sorry. His name is getting brought up because of last night's game.

:lol:

You're silly man.

Even Lowry doesn't think he's better or more valuable than Chris Paul.

Basically, you can't argue with Chester on anything Clippers related. He hates them and can't be objective about the team or its players. That's why I never respond to anything he posts about the Clippers.

Did I say anything bad or negative about Blake getting 3rd in the votes? Nope. Just because I hate the flopper doesn't mean I don't respect the improvement in his game. Well deserved.

Chris Paul just wasn't MVP material this season, I'm sorry. His name is getting brought up because of last night's game.

he wasn't MVP material, that's why he finished 7. but to say lowry or dragic was more deserving? nah. i can kind of see if you're talking about their impact to their team, but the mvp is just a numbers game. paul's team was better, and he put up better numbers across the board, even if only in 62 games

It's still a long series but I don't see anything positive the Pacers could take from last nights game other then Roy showing up at some point. I'd be shocked if Indy won this series.

Last edited:

Obviously because CP3 worst season is better than the season Lowry just had. :lol:

Even while missing 17 more games than Lowry, he has more win shares.

Don't understand guys who "hate" players and teams for whatever reason to the point they can't even be objective anymore.

Wednesday.
Ok, thank you.

KD goes off Wednesday... no way he going to get MVP and lose in the same game.
Doesn't always work like that....Matt Barnes and whoever else is guarding him don't care that he won a trophy. If he can turn it on and off like that he should've had it on last night. I understand being aggressive like in game 7 and letting the game come to you but KD has been looking exhausted. Barely drawing front iron on 15 footers isn't him. That **** was embarrassing. That Pacers fan up there is real optimistic. The Pacers have been playing like trash 2 months before the playoffs started and are continuing that trend. To think they can win this series in 5 may be delusional. They're playing for themselves. I think PG will take 35 points and a loss before 18 and a win and no way he's sleeping with dude's fiance. Poor Hibbert. I thought he would bounce back after that last series. I know that if I had gotten his minutes last night I could've wandered around the court 'til a rebound found me. I hate to say it but I highly doubt the Nets/Heat series will go like it did in the regular series. LeBron & co. won't let it happen. Would like to see the Trailblazers and the Thunder in the WCF but I don't think it will happen. The Spurs know how to win, even when they seem over matched. Pop is great, probably the best ever.

Go L.A. (Lakers)

Pacers are done. Wizards looked exactly how the Hawks did against the Pacers but faster. They can get any shot they want and they have way better shooters. And Nene and Gortat are gonna keep Hibbert on his 0 and 0 streak longer than he ever wants. The series is a wrap. Could end in 5 but will probably go 6.

How about we put our money where our mouths are shall we?

Hibbert is playing bad. Historically bad. Terribly. Like I wanna talk to this guy and instill my optimism into him or something.

If Hibbert can do the little things (block out, rotate on help side, talk on defense when guarding the pick height:284px;">
[/URL]

YUNG ***** MOVE DAT DOPE

What about Indy's troubles to score the basketball? If Paul George isn't on what do you rely on David west and his back down then shoulder charge the defender in the chest then fadeaway?

We have had trouble scoring, definitely. Like I said, if we can get Hibbert going, then our offense starts firing off. See game 7 of last series as an example.
except, yall haven't put multiple games like that game 7 together in months. straight free falling.
I know right? Talk about coming up big when it counts...
Why would Hibbert start playing well? He's been playing like this for a while.
Uhh...  his career is damn near depending on it at this point.

Im sorry to bust your bubble bro but you played the hawks and they took 44 3-pointers I would hope your offense was flowing.
Hey man they're a playoff team. Their 44 3 point attempts mean nothing now.
And also in that game 7 you were playing the 8th seer under .500 hawks and hibbert had a under 7 footer on him at all times pretty much. Atlanta's defense isn't good either with the likes of kyle korver guarding Paul George.
If basketball was a game of the taller man will always outscore you then Barkley would've had a pretty tough career eh?  Man Korver was playing great defense all series, though. Guy is more athletic then I thought.

Nah Indy just been trash the last couple months 
laugh.gif
 didn't they end the season like 4-6 in their last 10 or maybe worse.

And what are the chances the Nets and Blazers win tonight 

Not sure which team runs the worse offensive sets between Indy and OKC

Keyword: sets

Oh yeah, a REAL point guard can help with that :lol:

Indiana can't shut anyone down defensively anymore. Hibbert is a lost cause at this point.

^^^^^ listen to this man Pacer fans, it doesn't matter how talented you are; once you lose your confidence you are toast. Hibbert's confidence is at 0 and one or two games isn't gonna get it back. The pacers need him to play like last year to win this series and I doubt that's gonna happen.

Just look at last nights game. The Wizards didn't play lights out, they missed a lot of free throws and had several stupid turnovers toward the end of the game. Yet the Wizards still won easily.

Furthermore, all this is getting lumped on Hibbert...George Hill is a major liability also.

Indiana can't shut anyone down defensively anymore. Hibbert is a lost cause at this point.
^^^^^ listen to this man Pacer fans, it doesn't matter how talented you are; once you lose your confidence you are toast. Hibbert's confidence is at 0 and one or two games isn't gonna get it back. The pacers need him to play like last year to win this series and I doubt that's gonna happen.

Just look at last nights game. The Wizards didn't play lights out, they missed a lot of free throws and had several stupid turnovers toward the end of the game. Yet the Wizards still won easily.

Furthermore, all this is getting lumped on Hibbert...George Hill is a major liability also.
This is real talk. The Wizards are getting any shot they want anytime they want and they have a slew of slashers and three point shooters along with two big men that don't give a **** who's in their way. Pacers are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom