2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacers hit some junk 3's at the end of the game...but if helps you mentally by saying you lost by 2 possessions, then more power to you. Wizards led for 47:45. Think about it. There were only :15 of the game where they weren't leading. Pacers got their butts kicked. The score at the end wasn't indicative of how thoroughly yall got beat.

if im not mistaken, that was EARLY in the 1st quarter too :lol:

i don't know how any pacers fan can be this optimistic
laugh.gif

but hey, more power to you. ignorance really is bliss
One day James... One day you'll make it out the 1st round.

I legit think beal could be the next great shooting guard ala micheal kobe wade

Dude has a sweet jumper can get to the basket

If he develops a post game dude will be unstoppable

He's got one of the best shooting strokes in the league. He's learning to do it now, but if he can get to the line more consistently, there is no reason for him not to average over 22ppg next year.

Oh...how many other PGs in the league can give you this?

giphy.gif

This is part of the reason why I have no problems putting him as one of the best PGs in the league. He gives you such an advantage on defense.

Its like Paul George just got mauled by 2 pitt bulls...

Pacers hit some junk 3's at the end of the game...but if helps you mentally by saying you lost by 2 possessions, then more power to you. Wizards led for 47:45. Think about it. There were only :15 of the game where they weren't leading. Pacers got their butts kicked. The score at the end wasn't indicative of how thoroughly yall got beat.
Definitely just thinking with a coach's mindset. Wizards kicked our booties but don't think they have the experience to get them over the hump. Can't wait until next game

The Pacers have all the pressure. Best home record and already 3 playoff home losses. Hibbert is useless, West is overmatched in the paint without him, Lance is Lance, PG isn't consistent and they have no point guard. The Pacers had a good 2 year run but it's over. They'll have a few glimmers of hope at times but it's fools gold. Nice to see their fans stick by them though.

Definitely just thinking with a coach's mindset. Wizards kicked our booties but don't think they have the experience to get them over the hump. Can't wait until next game

We didn't have the experience to get over the hump vs. Chicago, and how did that work out?

Pacers have been some **** since the all-star break. Came within inches of having a sub-.500 team bounce yall. They play some selfish/lazy basketball. None of the guys on the floor look like they trust one another and there are some cohesion problems. I think most people are wating for the Pacers season to end so they can find out what was really going on behind the scenes.

The Pacers have all the pressure. Best home record and already 3 playoff home losses. Hibbert is useless, West is overmatched in the paint without him, Lance is Lance, PG isn't consistent and they have no point guard. The Pacers had a good 2 year run but it's over. They'll have a few glimmers of hope at times but it's fools gold. Nice to see their fans stick by them though.
See, I have a different perspective. It's a new round, new chance at life. Can't dwell on the last series or even the poor play at the end of the season.

PG may not be efficient, but he's averaging 20 and 10 throughout the playoffs so far.. I'll take that from a SF anyday.

Like I said, if Hibbert gets going we are tough to beat. Can't see the Wizards prospering against us this series. No way Jose

See, I have a different perspective. It's a new round, new chance at life. Can't dwell on the last series or even the poor play at the end of the season.

PG may not be efficient, but he's averaging 20 and 10 throughout the playoffs so far.. I'll take that from a SF anyday.

Like I said, if Hibbert gets going we are tough to beat. Can't see the Wizards prospering against us this series. No way Jose

It's not that you have new life in a different round...there have been some real troubling trends w/ the Pacers since February. You can't ignore that. There is a difference between OKC going 7 games vs. Memphis and Indy going 7 vs. the Hawks.

We didn't have the experience to get over the hump vs. Chicago, and how did that work out?

Pacers have been some **** since the all-star break. Came within inches of having a sub-.500 team bounce yall. They play some selfish/lazy basketball. None of the guys on the floor look like they trust one another and there are some cohesion problems. I think most people are wating for the Pacers season to end so they can find out what was really going on behind the scenes.
Man don't compare us to Chicago.. I knew they were going to win that round. We all saw what happened to Chicago when D Rose went down couple years back and last year barely beating the Nets then damn near getting swept by the Heat.

We definitely need to work on our ball movement and trust. I agree, though. My boy is one of PG's financial advisors and he claims that these ******* idiots have been getting into over one of these naptown chicken heads.

In all, this is what makes teams contenders though. Overcoming adversity, a championship run is never going to be a clean slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom