2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BnKZ7KyIYAA1wML.jpg

blazers really need to do something to improve their bench, i feel like they've always done nothing to help it. mo williams was a nice signing but no one else on that bench can come in to help most of the time.

Cheapest though.  That's when my eyes were open to the NBA refereeing realities.

Meh, I mean both teams had games where they were the HUGE benefactors of partial officiating. Like people always want to point to game 6 of that series, but what about game 2, and game 5 when Shaq barely could play due to some extremely questionable calls and how the kings benefitted from some seriously obvious calls down the stretch of game 5.

So I mean, it kind of evens itself out. The aforementioned is why I try to stay away from the Ref narrative of that series because both teams got some huge beneficial whistles and giving the refs that much credit kind of taints how great of a series that was.

Mike Bibby :x

blazers really need to do something to improve their bench, i feel like they've always done nothing to help it. mo williams was a nice signing but no one else on that bench can come in to help most of the time.

I think Wright was a good signing. Dude has length and another player that can shoot the 3 ball. Compliments Aldridge's game.

Meh, I mean both teams had games where they were the HUGE benefactors of partial officiating. Like people always want to point to game 6 of that series, but what about game 2, and game 5 when Shaq barely could play due to some extremely questionable calls and how the kings benefitted from some seriously obvious calls down the stretch of game 5.

So I mean, it kind of evens itself out. The aforementioned is why I try to stay away from the Ref narrative of that series because both teams got some huge beneficial whistles and giving the refs that much credit kind of taints how great of a series that was.

Mike Bibby
sick.gif
It doesn't even out.  I don't agree with you at all.

It doesn't even out.  I don't agree with you at all.

Who really benefitted from the bad officiating? Both the Lakers and Kings were on the bad end of some really bad calls. It's a moot point to talk about the officiating, both teams suffered through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom