2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-23. This is whom you place your faith. I really hate the way Aldridge plays man.

I mean you shouldnt be talking about PFs, you've been spoiled with the greatest one ever :lol:

But seriously, this is why LA isnt the best like people say he is. When he's bad it shows, depends way too much on his jumpshot.

Britney-confused_zps9eff516a.gif

Harden is San Antonio's kryptonite

That and the amount of whistles blown with all the flopping would be comical.

All about matchups

Harden is San Antonio's kryptonite

That and the amount of whistles blown with all the flopping would be comical.

All about matchups
Their defense is horrible. They are probably sitting at home watching this happy that they got an early vacation

houston was about on par with portland defensively throughout the season though. marginally better, actually.

like he said, it's all matchups. and we matchup with san antonio pretty well actually.

I'm still trying to figure out why LMA doesn't drive it. He's not that slow from the few times I've seen him move. Definitely has a step on splitter.

We're definitely a better matchup than Portland with our set of players. Irrelevant now since Portland was a bad matchup for us. Same playstyle, same amount of points scored but their shots hit when it counted.

Last edited:
bev would do a way better job on TP

dwight would dominate in a way lamarcus can only dream of

harden might show up

parsons would talk about being the best SF in the series again

^LA got bailed out with fouls vs. houston
he's not gonna bang with the spurs, stay shooting midrange js/fadeaways

i know the regular season doesn't matter considering we won the reg season vs portland, same as nets against miami..but we swept san antonio in the regular season. we just matchup well.

I'm still trying to figure out why LMA doesn't drive it. He's not that slow from the few times I've seen him move. Definitely has a step on splitter.

We're definitely a better matchup than Portland with our set of players. Irrelevant now since Portland was a bad matchup for us. Same playstyle, same amount of points scored but their shots hit when it counted.
Hes never have and never will develop that inside mentality. He does it sporadically when he uses his brain. He has a nice little turnaround jumphook and his length is a problem for defenders but hes just never been comfortable going inside. As a Blazer fan you just have to live with LaMarcus having an off night even if its a Playoff game hes been carrying the team on his back for years.

Yall talking about matchups but it aint the matchups killing Portland. Its the inability to play defense, and the Spurs bench. Best bench in the NBA against the worst. Spurs are picking us apart on the PnR which Houston was dumb enough not to do and their bench scoring. We could hang with Houston because we basically just outscored em since Houston wasnt incredibly great on defense either. Spurs are just on another level defensively disrupting our offense. Our best defense is our offense, we just cant defensively compete with Spurs in this series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom