2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were doing a good job taking David west off his spot for a while and he was missing. Now he's getting back to his spots. Its either an elbow jumper or put his shoulder down drive push off and pull up from the free throw line.

I really have no idea what to think about the Pacers right now.

Will they show up and compete with Miami since that's what they have been thinking about all season?

Or will they keep playing like this and be lucky to win one game vs Miami?

Pacers were never that good. They'll lose to Miami, doesn't matter if it's in 4 or 7. They don't get kudos for competing.

I really have no idea what to think about the Pacers right now.

Will they show up and compete with Miami since that's what they have been thinking about all season?

Or will they keep playing like this and be lucky to win one game vs Miami?
Pacers were never that good. They'll lose to Miami, doesn't matter if it's in 4 or 7. They don't get kudos for competing.
Well that's the thing. It's like they are capable of playing good enough to beat Miami. Look at the beginning of the season. But i don't see it happening. Such a mystery

Well that's the thing. It's like they are capable of playing good enough to beat Miami. Look at the beginning of the season. But i don't see it happening. Such a mystery

Take a look at the beginning of the season schedule. Softest I've seen in a long time.

They're schedule caught up to them.

I know Lance idolizes Wade, but can he at least TRY to make his flops look believable??

And homecourt this year has been worthless :lol:

Last edited:
Washington doesn't have a go to player which is killing them right now. It's essential in the playoffs, fourth quarter, to have a guy that can get you something other than a long 2 or a 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom