2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 straight years Heat-Pacers, wild. :pimp:

This is how I see it, if Heat get out early, Heat win in 5.

If Pacers can brawl, fight, and claw to extend the series, force extra games/minutes on the Heat, Pacers can win in 7.

I see Wade, Bosh, Ray, Haslem wearing down. Forcing Bron to play 45 minutes a night, and do everything for the team, with George on him, is problematic for Miami.

I have no idea what Indy will look like. They have confused the hell outta me for 3 months. But I know one thing, they hate the Heat. If they ever gonna focus, it would be this series.

Clipper really blew this series, everything broke their way, if Scott Brooks was even a B- coach Thunder would have won in 4 or 5.

4 straight years Heat-Pacers, wild. :pimp:

This is how I see it, if Heat get out early, Heat win in 5.

If Pacers can brawl, fight, and claw to extend the series, force extra games/minutes on the Heat, Pacers can win in 7.

I see Wade, Bosh, Ray, Haslem wearing down. Forcing Bron to play 45 minutes a night, and do everything for the team, with George on him, is problematic for Miami.

I have no idea what Indy will look like. They have confused the hell outta me for 3 months. But I know one thing, they hate the Heat. If they ever gonna focus, it would be this series.

This is why they are never changing the formant of the playoffs/getting rid of conferences.

multiple playoff meetings = better series.

taking the best 16 teams regardless of conference is such a bad idea.

Last edited:
my boy played aau with reggie jackson back in colorado. yeah, he's into the snow bunnies
good for Reg 
embarassed.gif

Clipper really blew this series, everything broke their way, if Scott Brooks was even a B- coach Thunder would have won in 4 or 5.

How'd they blow the series if they're going to win this series? :nerd:

I see what you're saying and I kind of agree with you

This is going to game seven.. that's what league wants anyways. National TV too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom