2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Go ducks.

lol

seems like kansas decided to quit after halftime.....not watching the game but giving up 28 in a quarter is poor

Nah they were only in it because they kept two series alive by running fake punts.

K State hasnt changed a thing except getting Klein the ball more.

#Ballgame

Ouch #25 on Arky got blown all the way up.

Bijald what the hell is your team doing, man?! :smh:

Last edited:
The Murrays are pissed, somebody had a sign on College Gameday that had a big picture of Aaron's sister that said "Aaron's not the only Murray getting sacked tonight" 
roll.gif

A4i2siwCMAAdH4D.jpg:large

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been brought up, but Saban's comments about a fast-paced offense are laughable. Dude's whining about teams playing too fast?
Saban is a penis.

Surprisingly it didn't. I didn't see it as whining, made some very valid points. However I can see why you are biased towards his comments. :lol:

:lol: @ The Farm's home crowd. :smh:

mississippi state quietly moves to 5-0 on the season with a lackluster win over kentucky.

to be fair, they have played the two worst teams in the conference and the meat of their schedule is yet to come.

still, i don't think any team (except maybe alabama) is chalking up state as a sure win anymore.

yeah that was bad. 35~2 in the second half isn't going to cut it. Oh and I think I know why Crist lost his job. Yikes.

at ol boy from Florida blasting his own team. :rofl:

:rofl: at Rich Rod leaving 2 timeouts on the board and going into OT, when you're QB is throwing bombs all day long. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom