2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

76288_10151096229123099_227462745_n.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ninjas bout to get PacMan'd over getting rained on.

O My GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

roll.gif
My alma mater.
mean.gif
roll.gif

I forget to make my picks for NT Pick 'Em until just now.
alien.gif
Got a bunch of Xs for the early/late afternoon games; feels Batman.

Gators look like they're gonna hold on to beat LSU props to them.

Auburn is something terrible.... Michigan needs to mix in Rawls a little more... Dude has tree trunks for legs and runs through tackles... Denard looked good today but Purdue was overhyped... Glad the D shut their O down... Only TD was a short field at the end of the half after a turnover... The D is going to help this team out a lot this year... Mattison is the goods

WV vs. Texas = only game I've been looking forward to today.

Mountaineers already scored in under 2 mins with 5 plays; this should be a fun game... :lol:

Gators :smokin .. Definitely surprising me, thought they'd have an L by now.. But LSU wasn't that good either so I ain't even getting hype

WV vs. Texas = only game I've been looking forward to today.

Mountaineers already scored in under 2 mins with 5 plays; this should be a fun game... :lol:

Same, only game I even cared about and michigan played lol

Gus Johnson man...if he has a daughter around my age, I would marry her.

Rambo needed to be taking steroids instead of smoking weed. Dude couldn't hit the weights while he was suspended? Just got the ball taken out of his hands by a little dude.

Phillip Dorsett with two drops on sure td's. Might be a long night for the 'Canes.

It's cold as hell up here in the Chi, no excuse for D1 atheletes, but for a team as average as UM, it might play a role.

Shamrock Series is ill.

next year Cowboy Stadium vs Arizona St

then Metlife Stadium vs Syracuse

rumored was Fenway Park vs UCONN 
pimp.gif

Texas DLine is too weak...didn't expect WVU to run it this successfully. Tavon out there killing it :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom