2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

roll.gif

yooooo i had changed the channel after they didn't convert on their last drive thinking that would be ball game..

:smokin :smokin

Both teams got the W today.

Urban Meyer isn't as nice as Jim Tressel, 63 though? :lol:

Last edited:
The 2 teams who were vastly overrated taking L's on the same day :pimp:

I am curious which two???

I see three overrated teams losing today...UGA and FSU with all of the ESPN "greatest D ever" hype BS...and, LSU has not looked good against anyone but Washington and Idahothis year...

And...BTW...Florida is smoke and mirrors...they will be exposed...sooner than later...

Not going to say that Bama isn't the real deal, but the hype of Southern Football was out of control in the preseason this year and has been exposed...

JM

I am curious which two???
I see three overrated teams losing today...UGA and FSU with all of the ESPN "greatest D ever" hype BS...and, LSU has not looked good against anyone but Washington and Idahothis year...
And...BTW...Florida is smoke and mirrors...they will be exposed...sooner than later...
Not going to say that Bama isn't the real deal, but the hype of Southern Football was out of control in the preseason this year and has been exposed...
JM
jm posting in something other than nike?!?!!?!??????????????!!!!! nevertheless i agree 100% with your thoughts on the SEC being out of control and being exposed.....

Back
Top Bottom