2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

so if your helmet comes off you have to sit out a play which is so ******g dumb. as is the ball goes on the 25 for a touchback now

So what's worst? Running the wrong way or tackling the guy running the wrong way?
Meh.  It was a dead ball once he recovered it anyway.  Doesn't matter that he ran the wrong way.  In college you can't advance the football.

All his teammates knew that.  He (and most of Towson) didn't.

I thought they would be somewhat entertaining
laugh.gif
i mean BYU has a good defense

:lol: I need to stop taking **** though we're likely gonna get smacked on national TV next week down in Baton Rouge.

Only a couple things i love more than a Wazzu Cougar loss. :smokin:smokin:smokin.. The Ducks losing... and the UW Huskies winning.. I'm 1 for 1 this year, lets keep this going lulz

Quoting Scott Wolfe, :lol:. You've posted this in two threads already and *****ed about it. Reason why USC fans don't take Scott Wolfe seriously... he's a hack with a press pass.

For the record, Vehikite got out over six weeks ago, when he got kicked off the team CLK told the kid to get his **** together. Looks like he did, completed 20 credits in the spring and is close to graduating. Stayed in shape while dealing with INS issues. Kid got his **** together, and CLK kept his word. However, that wasn't reported.

He made a mistake one night, hit a car, didn't stop was drunk. It cost him his scholarship, and it looks like he earned it back.

Funny an ND fan pointed it out, *cough* Malcom Floyd *cough*. I just hope the coaching staff looks out for their student assistants this year.

-South Carolina did not look impressive last night, probably first game jitters. Lattimore doesn't look 100%.
-BYU just worked Wazzu, but game had some awful officiating :smh:

Only two games I watched extensively...

I'm just going to say this, coming from a Gamecock fan who has followed the program the last 20 years:

For the posters complaining about 'not looking like a top 10 team', y'all haven't watched many of South Carolina's season openers. We fell behind 17-0 to East Carolina last season in a turnover-filled, scored 7 points at N.C. State in 2009 and had 3 points at halftime against the Wolfpack in 2008. We won all those games.

We'll be fine, just never look good early. Shaw was clearly shaken up after opening the game with that INT and Lattimore has certainly lost a step/isn't 100%. Take away the 78-yard misread by a new starting safety and Vandy doesn't score a TD in that game.

The Commodores threw the proverbial kitchen sink at us, going 'all in' and calling it their Super Bowl. It's tough to win in ANY SEC road environment and we got it done, bottom line and can't take that away. How many teams in college football can play as poorly as the Gamecocks did and win away from home against a team likely going to a bowl game this year?

We're fine. Will that effort beat UGA, UF, LSU or Arkansas? No, but we'll improve drastically from Week 1 to Week 2. Always do.

We'll be fine, just never look good early. Shaw was clearly shaken up after opening the game with that INT and Lattimore has certainly lost a step/isn't 100%. Take away the 78-yard misread by a new starting safety and Vandy doesn't score a TD.

Ehhh, you can play that game for both sides. Rodgers had two TD's he should have thrown and of course the missed PI on the last play. Both sides had chances to take control of that game

Don't like that lull that I saw from the South Carolina defense last night, but that DL (when focused) is crazy good.

Riley Nelson looked good last night (Granted it was vs Wazzu). Liked what I saw out of that offense but he's gonna have to chill w/ going head up w/ LB's :lol:

Kyle Van Noy looked good for BYU last night.

Maaaaaaan, Marquess Wilson couldn't win for losing last night :lol:. That whole offense is going to be a work in progress but that defense is atrocious.

Coach Spurrier called a horrible game last night for a good stretch of the game (unless of course Latt was injured and it wasn't reported)

NCSU/Tenn, Boise/Sparty, who ya got tonight?

I can't bet against Coach Petersen and I think that the NCSU Secondary is a little overrated and CP, Hunter and Rivera can do #'s. Gonna go w/ UT. Wonder if they'll be able to get that run game going? NCSU's WR's shouldn't scare anyone. If this turns into a track meet that doesn't bode well for NCSU

Back
Top Bottom