2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Quoting Scott Wolfe, :lol:. You've posted this in two threads already and *****ed about it. Reason why USC fans don't take Scott Wolfe seriously... he's a hack with a press pass.
For the record, Vehikite got out over six weeks ago, when he got kicked off the team CLK told the kid to get his **** together. Looks like he did, completed 20 credits in the spring and is close to graduating. Stayed in shape while dealing with INS issues. Kid got his **** together, and CLK kept his word. However, that wasn't reported.
He made a mistake one night, hit a car, didn't stop was drunk. It cost him his scholarship, and it looks like he earned it back.
Funny an ND fan pointed it out, *cough* Malcom Floyd *cough*. I just hope the coaching staff looks out for their student assistants this year.
-South Carolina did not look impressive last night, probably first game jitters. Lattimore doesn't look 100%.
-BYU just worked Wazzu, but game had some awful officiating :smh:
Only two games I watched extensively...

scaled.php

That hit is 15 and a fine in the NFL though. :lol:

EDIT: Looks like he had a pick too if he played the ball.

Last edited:
I still don't really see how that is a penalty. I never quite understand the rule about a defenseless receiver, how can you be defenseless once you have the ball in your hands? The db's job is stop people from catching balls whether it be dislodging the ball or deflected it, Hall hit him with the shoulder too. I remember Gruden making a great point and caling the league out about this on MNF I think it was last year.

If they called him launching into the receiver then I would get the penalty cause by the rules it looks like he did just that, but I don't understand how that could be a defenseless receiver which is what I believe they called last night

That hit is 15 and a fine in the NFL though. :lol:

EDIT: Looks like he had a pick too if he played the ball.
It was 15 and a game changer though. Waka held onto the ball so that play moved them about 35 yards down field. A few plays later SCar was in the endzone with the go-ahead TD.

Meh.  It was a dead ball once he recovered it anyway.  Doesn't matter that he ran the wrong way.  In college you can't advance the football.

All his teammates knew that.  He (and most of Towson) didn't.

Technically in college it would have been a safety

"NCAA concludes no violations broken in UNC's academic scandal.. Huh? Which fan base will roll eyes abt this more: NC St or Penn St? " - Bruce Feldman

Technically in college it would have been a safety
KENT, Ohio -- Andre Parker's wrong way run didn't count, but it grabbed plenty of attention on the first night of the college football season.

The Kent State linebacker's moment of confusion became an instant Internet sensation when he scooped up a loose ball in the Golden Flashes' 41-21 victory against Towson and ran 58 yards toward the wrong goal line Thursday.

Late in the first half, Kent State punted to Towson's Derrick Joseph, who let the bouncing ball graze his arm.

Parker realized Joseph's mistake, grabbed the ball at the Towson 7 and proceeded to sprint in the wrong direction.

Adding to the comedy, two Towson players ran down Parker and tackled him near the sideline.

In the end, it didn't matter. By rule, a muffed punt cannot be returned -- or retreated -- and the ball was spotted where Parker grabbed it at the Towson 7.

I think they are trying to get him a look for the league. better shot making a roster at WR than RB

They had another white Running back too :pimp:

Last edited:
Dre, how do you not show the best part of that hit?

Cunningham getting up, with the catch, shaking his dreads.

That's the drive we won the game on.

C'mon man.

Back
Top Bottom