2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Bruh, Bray went RIGHT at his NECK.

It was Worse than the replay shows youre watching. he didnt make One single solitary play, and he got COOKED By ERRRRRYBODY.

JHunt, CP & ZRo Dogged him

I saw that white boy have like 3 steps on him on that one down the middle and I was dying :lol:

Yikes

Le'Veon Bell beasted tonight, he was killing it all game. They still don't have a chance to win the Big10 but I can see him putting up some monster #'s

Last edited:
Marion Grice put up right over 100 yards and 3 TDs for Arizona State last night. Dude's a beast.

(Though ASU did play a really ****** team.)

Last edited:
I havent been watching the game. Did Stanford fall off that much, or did SJSU get that good? Or is it just 1st week wildness?

Gunna can you make me something cool?
frown.gif
I been made it.

You gotta go back thru the thread and search
Got it.  Gracias. Repped
pimp.gif

Don't be surprised when the vols sneak into the sec championship game
If they beat Florida in couple weeks... It's almost a done deal

WHATS REALLY GOOOOOOD!!!! WE OUTCHEAAAAAAA

THE GAYTORS ARE DEAD SEPT 15 KNOXVILLE SHALL BURNNNN TURN UP TURN UP

I TOLD YALL BOUT DEM VOLS!! BEEN TELLING YALL

:nthat: :pimp: :pimp:

Now if only we still had #21 :smh:

Don't be surprised when the vols sneak into the sec championship game
If they beat Florida in couple weeks... It's almost a done deal

WHATS REALLY GOOOOOOD!!!! WE OUTCHEAAAAAAA

THE GAYTORS ARE DEAD SEPT 15 KNOXVILLE SHALL BURNNNN TURN UP TURN UP

I TOLD YALL BOUT DEM VOLS!! BEEN TELLING YALL

:nthat: :pimp: :pimp:
Change all the Vols talk to UGA and I'd have sworn this was a Cardo post.

Just came back from the Stanford game. Nunes really struggled in the first half (bunch of passes thrown low). Played a bit better in the second half but Ertz and Toilolo bailed him out on a few plays. Defense was suspect all game. Secondary was getting beat on some plays and up until late 3rd quarter the pass rush was non-existent. Hopefully they play more aggressive next week against Duke. 

Bell was a man last night... But they are going to need Maxwell to find a rapport with some of these WRs... Lots of depth and talent but they have never played.... Can't have Bell touch the ball 50 times because when he will get some shots.... Their D looked good as expected... Gholston looked undisciplined as always

Can anybody with access to ESPN3 or WatchESPN or whatever the hell it is now hook me up with remote access? PM me if you can...

Why in the hell are these people so high on the Noles :x

|I Pains me to say this, but i'd much rather see Tennessee have a successful season over Georgia.. Bray is the goods

Back
Top Bottom