2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Like the move by UK, very young talent on that team.

Colorado :smh:

Tedford made that Cal program better. Intrigued by their next hire.

Hudson won't be there next season (from what I know) regardless so you won't have to worry about that lol
Edit - Might be taking Coley w/ him too
:rofl:

Had suspected that about Hudson...interested to see who Jimbo may bring on..Ellis Johnson is a hot name...but I believe he runs a base 4-2-5

these realignment rumors are just as bad as the coaching rumors
laugh.gif

sorry i dont trust ANY of the stoops brothers with a HC job

This hurts ...
This will be our last acc championship for a minute :smh:
You serious Clark?
Had suspected that about Hudson...interested to see who Jimbo may bring on..Ellis Johnson is a hot name...but I believe he runs a base 4-2-5

Well this year we ran more 4-2-5/Nickel sets than at an time that I can remember. But much like the Stoops hire, the person will likely be someone w/ ties to Saban or Pellini

Last edited:
What's the deal with Greg Bryant?

As a player or recruiting wise? Only thing I've heard about him recruiting wise is that he is likely to remain in the Southeast & at Auburn, but that was before Chizik got canned.

Arkansas is going after Les Miles?

Nah, that's all smoke, but the money mentioned is in the neck of the woods that Long was granted.

They're gonna use that as leverage to get Les an extension. I'm ready for them to get their coach already. All these rumors are beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't know about great... he's got a long hill to climb. Promises of upgrades to the stadium, facilities were made in the deal. Apparently he reached out to Barnhart first about the job and "blew his mind" with a plan for UK to win in the SEC. I'm excited about it, best guy we coulda got realistically imo. He'll get a honeymoon period that Joker didn't receive and be gets to open up with Western Kentucky and Miami (oh) then Louisville at home next year. Chance to make a huge splash.

[quote name="DaComeUP" url="/t/504441/2012-college-football-season-thread-realer-than-the-real-deal/6540#post_16666969[B]"]Strong rumors that the ACC will add[/B] UCONN, Louisville and Cincy next. Butch Jones has been asking recruits "How would you like to play in the ACC?" as well.
[/quote]

Reading Elliot may come, too Dre... He's coached with him at 3 other places?

That would make sense b/c Stoops is the one who got DJ his interview for FSU. Very promising young coach.

Yeah, DJ was w/ him @ 3 stops: Wyoming (G.A.), Miami (G.A.) and FSU (DE Coach).

Have to imagine that if DJ comes he's going to be named the DC?

Last edited:
They said it'd be a candidate out of left field, but what the ...this HAS to be his agent going hard for an extension. They need quiet this ******** quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom