2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

STRONG AND TEDDY B
pimp.gif

play_r_manzielhaircut_mb_288.jpg

Christian Chavez of Kerrville, Texas, was sent home from school for this haircut depicting Texas A&M freshman Johnny Manziel.

laugh.gif

We get a share of the conference championship in our final year of the conference. To think that SU could have played in a BCS bowl game this had they held on and executed better against Cincy, but I digress. Our fans will enjoy this one. Not sure what our championship outlook is in the ACC except that its pretty low.

We get a share of the conference championship in our final year of the conference. To think that SU could have played in a BCS bowl game this had they held on and executed better against Cincy, but I digress. Our fans will enjoy this one. Not sure what our championship outlook is in the ACC except that its pretty low.
ACC! ACC! ACC!

This! Tallest ******!

We now have a team in the National Championship, co-winners of the Big East, TWO Atlantic Division champs (Clemson got a trophy too :smokin), kinda TWO Coastal Division champs, plus GT in the Orange Bowl :nerd:. Tell me what conference has more champions and THEN re-evaluate who da best, mutha *******!

Last edited:
We now have a team in the National Championship, co-winners of the Big East, TWO Atlantic Division champs (Clemson got a trophy too
smokin.gif
), kinda TWO Coastal Division champs, plus GT in the Orange Bowl
nerd.gif
. Tell me what conference has more champions and THEN re-evaluate who da best, mutha *******!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

We now have a team in the National Championship, co-winners of the Big East, TWO Atlantic Division champs (Clemson got a trophy too :smokin), kinda TWO Coastal Division champs, plus GT in the Orange Bowl :nerd:. Tell me what conference has more champions and THEN re-evaluate who da best, mutha *******!
Well played :lol:

Last edited:
YouAlreadySnow

word is, that ended first round of negotiations...

he may still get it. :smh:

I am not sure Gruden is worth the 5 let alone 6.

but the staff he would bring with him is F'n ridiculous

Last edited:

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Kiss the rings!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom