2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

UNC about to blow it...

EDIT: Yep, Knew it would happen. :smh:

They nearly came back from 25 down in the 4th :lol:

Damn, Wanted them to make it.

But that wasted 2nd down and the false start. :stoneface: :smh:

Don't know why they ran the ball on 3rd, The passing was going great.

Dude was so close to making that last catch though. Was a great game. Glad I stayed on the channel. SMH at the Louisville D celebrating like they won the BCS title after they broke up that pass :lol:

Anyone got a prediction for ND vs. MSU in prime-time? I'm going 13-10 Spartans in a low-scoring game. Te'o playing with a heavy heart, respect.

damn we getting clowned every week (Miami) 
mean.gif
 can't even get mad anymore

Not much to say about that game; I already said this isn't a top 25 team and we'd be in for a long year but that was just awful. Logan Thomas flat out sucks right now, he stays throwing off his back foot and without any type of solid base. As terribly as we played. we still would have had a chance if he didn't blow *** today. He has regressed quite a bit so far and at this point is hurting us pretty badly in the passing game. As for the rest of the offense I hope we have a few more games like this so Beamer will finally realize the OL coach needs to go.
!
Defensively we had a couple key guys missing in the secondary, which is a spot where we literally only have freshman backups so I expected some issues there. That being said we got whipped up front all game and the tackling was terrible all around. Big ups to Paul Chryst though as he clearly knows how to teach run blocking. Also today showed why I really wanted us to go harder after Rushel Shell, I knew he'd be a difference maker from the jump.

Hopefully with a few more games like today they'll finally realize what we're doing isn't working. Knowing them though they'll turn it around and eek out another hollow 9-10 win season to save their jobs :lol:

lmao at waking up at 9:30 am on a saturday to watch the canes stomp down bethane cook

duke johnson best true freshman rb 
pimp.gif

Hell he is, DBs done dropped 3 picks right in there hands but whatever, we're good and will win this game. Driskel has improved with his decision making from last week.
Gunna is Tyler Bray, and Mamba is Dominique Easley?

Trey Burton. :nthat: Get 'em, kid.

lmao at waking up at 9:30 am on a saturday to watch the canes stomp down bethane cook

duke johnson best true freshman rb :pimp:
I'm not sure, I don't speak Da U fan but is that an excuse for that turn out? Sums up their typical fan.

Not even a shot at Mr Marcus, after acting real troll-like for years it seems like he's chilled.

And yes, Duke Johnson is legit.

Back
Top Bottom