2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Michigan State says Ohio State doctored game film
Big Ten, Michigan State Spartans, Ohio State Buckeyes | Comments

Michigan State filed a complaint to the Big Ten Conference saying Ohio State cut off pre-snap motions and shifts before plays on film of its four games, reports the Detroit Free Press.

Ohio State won Saturday’s game in East Lansing against the Spartans 17-16.

“We had tape cut off all week, where they changed the tape, I’m not gonna lie to you,” Michigan State defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi said. “They send you tape and they’ve got it all cut off and you don’t get to see shifts or motions or anything else.”

Teams in the Big Ten conference are required to provide game film to each other before games, to include footage by the team’s video staffs. Narduzzi said Michigan State had to contact Ohio State’s non-league opponents to get film on Ohio State.

“A few other teams we talked to that they played, and we compared what they were looking at on tape to what we were looking at,” Narduzzi said. “We’re like ‘We don’t see any of that. We see it on their tape but not on our tape.’ So that’s something I’m sure the Big Ten office will hopefully take care of.”

Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said he did not know anything about the tape.

“I don’t know anything about that,” Meyer said. “I don’t handle the video. What are they saying?”

Raymond James seems full, looks like FSU supports their squad. Does Miami have an alumni association?
- tough day for Bray, think he played well, just some really tough breaks.
- UGa defense, damb.
No doubt this team is going to get "Richted"

UM doesnt have a huge alumni/Booster club.

its more than half of the problem
this....like why yall so worried about this ****....god damn

Da U is not back until it can get 500 yards of offense, and still pitch a shutout. Giving up 37 points is not back.
tired.gif

At the very least, these kids are learning what they can do, just need the coaches to grow brains and put them in the right spots.
yea...the defense is kinda young I believe so hopefully it'll start clicking soon.....hopefully by next week 
nerd.gif

WSU better score here. No way Leach doesn't go for it on 4th down this time if it comes to it.

Edit: Lucky. :lol:

Last edited:
Idk if yall saw it but some trainers need to be fired for sparty. Gholston clearly got knocked out completely and even says so to the trainers on the sideline. They talking about he had the wind knocked outtve him. When have you ever got the wind knocked out after you get neck rolled? He was on Miller completely motionless and they let him go back in the game next series. To make matters worse they didnt even immobilize him to check. They just let him get up asap 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom