2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

If her pics and info is all over the internet what's wrong with it being on here?

It's not like we are plotting to harm or humiliate the victim or family

We just wanna be filled in on the story n details

NT has been know for having some good info and good detectives lol

Just like with the Boston Bombing before I went to the news channels or other outlets I came here 1st and the pics and info that was posted was right on

Swear to God you and imlive365 share the same brain.

How are her pictures pertinent info that need to be posted here. WTF do NT detectives have to do with anything anyway? Keep that garbage in general or go somewhere else.

And bringing up the Boston Marathon bombing as if that's somehow relavant? Think about those people who were wrongly identified in photos based on pure speculation and that they're lives were made even more difficult for no reason, just because someone wanted to play detective. Stupid to even relate the two situations anyway and if you can't see that, you can't be helped.

Maybe I read it wrong but Dre said those pics might not even be her. So if someone finds the name of the girl in those pics, she gets harassed, called a ***** and unfairly judged, that's alright?

There is one pic that is going around that isn't her, that's the one I was talking about. Some of the other ones might indeed be her.

Here's basically what's up:
>incident happened dec, 7 2012, was reported around 4 to FSUPD
>she didn't identify winston until a month later
>according to blood reports, she wasn't drunk
>she was upset on twitter around 11:45 on december 6, and talked to a friend on twitter if she needed to call her
>according to TPD, she declined to press charges when they looked into it
>her family most likely leaked the info through Matt Baker and TMZ
>we can say it about baker because he requested the police report first, with the exact report number
>families statement contradicts a lot of what TPD said, making it obvious somebody is lying
>ESPN reported that Winston's DNA matched that what was found on victim's underwear, implying sex but not rape
>winston's girlfriend was in town on dec 7 through 9, tweeted she had a great weekend

So, to yall dudes that don't want to read

bytch got smutted, he sent her packing cause ol girl was arriving, bytch got mad, sang "RAPE!"
Cops
at her cause she contradicted her *** and didn't identify dude cause she knew she was lying and was just bluffing. Family trying to get paid, leaked to TMZ.

Swear to God you and imlive365 share the same brain.

How are her pictures pertinent info that need to be posted here. WTF do NT detectives have to do with anything anyway? Keep that garbage in general or go somewhere else.

And bringing up the Boston Marathon bombing as if that's somehow relavant? Think about those people who were wrongly identified in photos based on pure speculation and that they're lives were made even more difficult for no reason, just because someone wanted to play detective. Stupid to even relate the two situations anyway and if you can't see that, you can't be helped.

Maybe I read it wrong but Dre said those pics might not even be her. So if someone finds the name of the girl in those pics, she gets harassed, called a ***** and unfairly judged, that's alright?

Huh? Wth you using my name for? When did i say anything about her pics being shown?

I literally have no clue what I just read up there lol

FSU Football players pop pills, cheat on assignments, intimidate professors and are homophobes

So basically.....every football school in the country = FSU? :lol:

Every time a scandal breaks somewhere, detectives pull up every single time someone scratches their *** within 83 months.

FSU gonna be connected to Kennedy getting shot here in a few days.

>she was upset on twitter around 11:45 on december 6, and talked to a friend on twitter if she needed to call her
>we can say it about baker because he requested the police report first, with the exact report number
>families statement contradicts a lot of what TPD said, making it obvious somebody is lying
>ESPN reported that Winston's DNA matched that what was found on victim's underwear, implying sex but not rape
>winston's girlfriend was in town on dec 7 through 9, tweeted she had a great weekend

bytch got smutted, he sent her packing cause ol girl was arriving, bytch got mad, sang "RAPE!"
Cops
at her cause she contradicted her *** and didn't identify dude cause she knew she was lying and was just bluffing. Family trying to get paid, leaked to TMZ.
You forgot the part where she wanted to press charges but didn't cause she was told her life was gonna be made miserable and she was gonna be raked threw the coals. There's just to much going on in this **** we should all just sit back and let it unravel.

Craziest thing about this is Jameis seemed like he was playing for the other team to me, so paint me surprised that he likes women.

Either way I hope the truth is revealed, I like FSU a lot and think Winston is a great player but if he is guilty of rape none of that matters.

FSU Football players pop pills, cheat on assignments, intimidate professors and are homophobes

So basically they are a major D1 program? :lol:

Always find it funny when scandals like this happen and folks around the situation want to get a moral high horse, NCAA all ****** up

You forgot the part where she wanted to press charges but didn't cause she was told her life was gonna be made miserable and she was gonna be raked threw the coals. There's just to much going on in this **** we should all just sit back and let it unravel.

Dog real talk women get mad and press charges a lot and how we know TPD really told her to fall back because her life would be miserable but you are right I should wait for more details so I will keep my mouth shut for now.

Please don't get blown out, RU. My alma mater.

Our pass D is food. Bortles probably hyped and all kinds of turnt up.

:lol: you think punching a racist in the face is comparable to raping a female?

Yup cuz I totally said that. I was mentioning how some teams will claim someone is suspended all season but they plat. First thing that came to mind was when that bum was supposed to be gone the whole season and came back, only to fumble again in the rose bowl. Thanks Chip and LaGarrett :smokin

Last edited:
I literally have no clue what I just read up there lol

So basically.....every football school in the country = FSU? :lol:

Every time a scandal breaks somewhere, detectives pull up every single time someone scratches their *** within 83 months.

FSU gonna be connected to Kennedy getting shot here in a few days.

Can't lie I feel some type of way with this situation.

I've seen first hand what a false rape accusation can do to someone's life especially a college athlete but at the same time I know girls that have been raped and I know what that does to them.

I just hope everyone involved gets what they deserve.

she clearly was drinking

I assume she is giving off the impression that she was too intoxicated so thats probably why you got a crazy description

too drunk to give out accurate description

idk this thing is just one big mess

u got FSU fans 1st saying "this is made up she just wants money and fame"

well she filed this when he wasnt even taking snaps on the field

then FSU fans went on to say "look at the description this is all made up! give us some DNA or no case"

now they have DNA linking WInston

FSU fans now saying "well it wasnt rape"

the whole TPD telling the family and victim to keep hush will not go away either

I see WInston getting a slap on the wrist and the girl and her attorny taking this higher then TPD, FSU, and Tallahassee Officials

I see her taking this to the higher ups who are gonna come in Tally and shake things up

As much as I wanna see this go away for dude I just see it ending bad

some where Johnny and Saban or doing the Birdman hand rub

dude... do you read what you type before you post it ??

ignorance is bliss :smh:

Last edited:

I've seen first hand what a false rape accusation can do to someone's life especially a college athlete but at the same time I know girls that have been raped and I know what that does to them.

Same here man....I hate fsu but I know how these **** get with athletes....

Sums up my thoughts exactly

agreed , because the connotation of being a "rapist" or "committing rape" can very easily not match the actual intention

a man can technically commit rape and be unaware of any wrong doing , because lack of consent doesn't need to be made verbally or even physically . however whenever you hear "accused rapist" society automatically envisions the worst -- evil and malicious intent , forcible penetration , blood curdling screams , etc .

rape is always such a touchy subject , and for good reason . being raped is one of womens biggest fears , and being falsely accused of rape is one of mens

Cops

Yes she went straight to the cops right after it happened at 4am because jealous sidechick. Makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom