2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Things were looking good, about to be up 14-7...and then Geno happens...i know he's a rookie and mistakes are expected but that there's no excuse for that throw.

ya boy need to work on his spike technique tho

original.gif

We look good today. But we need these first downs so we can get outta here 
laugh.gif
. Hoping Rex doesn't pull a Rob *crosses fingers*

Edit: welp....

Last edited:
I just peeped that Geno spike, I missed it when he did it. Looks like Eli trying to complete a pass 
laugh.gif

all jokes aside from the NFL thread....good game y'all. your front seven is SERIOUS. all over us and KILLED our offensive line in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. geno was impressive for the most part. dude knows when to tuck it and run which is good to see. he doesn't just take off...only does as a last option. well done.

all jokes aside from the NFL thread....good game y'all. your front seven is SERIOUS. all over us and KILLED our offensive line in the 2nd and 3rd quarter. geno was impressive for the most part. dude knows when to tuck it and run which is good to see. he doesn't just take off...only does as a last option. well done.
I ain't even go in that thread today, it's too much to keep up with NT, the game, and fantasy football. It's all love fam. Geno did play a good game today, save for that pick 6. At least the dolphins lost 
laugh.gif

I love what we have been getting from our Defense. Imagine this front 7 - Millner + Revis. :\ Anyway, glad we beat the Pats. 2010 playoffs feels like it was so long ago.

Antonio Allen and Kerley get tons of props from today's game. Geno too from bouncing back after the pick-6.

Huge win. Yeah, the new rule on FGA is real weak, but it's a rule and the refs caught it. I'm certainly not gonna complain about it :lol: . Just nice to see the Pats on the bad end of a penalty for a change.

Rex came through with the second half adjustments and the Jets took this game.

Glad to see the Pats get the call going the other way for once!

Last edited by a moderator:
If we want to get into the playoffs need to find a way to win one of the next two...

What's the deal with Santonio? Maybe now that he's sees we are actually decent he'll cut a little of his usual BS.

@MMehtaNYDN: Did the Jets benefit from a ridiculous rule? Yes. Then again, the Patriots dynasty was ignited by a ridiculous rule. #nyj

Back
Top Bottom