2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

taking out geno is understandable i guess, but a bit rude no? doesn't do much for the confidence of a developing qb

i don't know. what do some of you think?

taking out geno is understandable i guess, but a bit rude no? doesn't do much for the confidence of a developing qb

i don't know. what do some of you think?
Dude, we're losing 49-9! What in the hell is Geno going to do out there that will matter? NOTHING. All Rex would be doing by leaving him out there is opening the door to him getting hurt REALLY BAD.

Last edited:
I don't know how I feel about the benching, at first I was like whoa, then I was ok with it. You know this is gonna get the media back in a big way, but maybe this wakes up Geno?

I think Geno starts the next game, but is on a short leash.

Also there's no receiving threat on this team, Bengals have an legit defense and stacked the box all game. WRs on this team are dog****.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you're saying rex benched him to keep him safe?

Absolutely.

O-Line played like **** today. Geno had a bad game. The ST had a bad game too. And don't get me started on the D.

We got outplayed every phase of the game. Damn shame considering I myself, and many others, thought it would a close game.

Jets know how to stink it up coming off of a huge win. SOJ for sure today.

Can we make a move by tomorrow? Gordon? Jared Allen? Qbs sit back and have all day on us, need pressure. Throw the boat for ap? Shoot we need something. A spark

millener looks terrified out there :smh:

kid is gettin burned all day .....

That's twice he's been benched for piss poor play. As the #9 pick in the draft, he should be an immediate, impact player. Clearly that's not the case :smh: .

Question for those who often buy Jets tickets from Stubhub, I'm looking to get tickets for the Dec 22 game vs Cleveland, do ticket prices usually drop on stubhub closer to the time? thanks in advance

Question for those who often buy Jets tickets from Stubhub, I'm looking to get tickets for the Dec 22 game vs Cleveland, do ticket prices usually drop on stubhub closer to the time? thanks in advance

I don't buy Jets tickets often, but i buy Knicks tickets pretty often. They'll definitely be cheaper as the game gets closer.

Ugh I know we are gunna lose out usual 3 in a row every season but I really hope we can break this trend we are dire need of a W going into the bye and I think geno stays all season but i also have a weird feeling that Simms finishes the season in jan

if you guys can just jam graham at the line with two guys like we did to him and TG...you could pull it off. their defense isn't anything special. just gotta contain graham with colston out. your defense has more of a pass rush than ours...so at home, you have a good chance at pulling this out IF geno plays well. if turnover geno shows up, forget it.

that said...hope y'all get cooked :lol:

Back
Top Bottom